·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rock on Chris Vermulen !:hail Bloody awesome .:thumbup

·
Registered
258 Posts
I wish i could have watched:bawling my motor shat itself and i missed the whole GP waiting for a trailer ride home. POOO!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
datrat240 said:
I wish i could have watched:bawling my motor shat itself and i missed the whole GP waiting for a trailer ride home. POOO!

Bugger !:puke

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
veetwo tls said:
how was that power slide out of the last corner :hail :hail :hail

at least he came 3rd :devious better than 5th :laugh
Third?:confused I could have sworn i saw him cross the line in second:confused

Gotta say though.... it was a hell of a friday night at the pub! Thanks for the :cheers gouldo!:hail (not once, but three or four rounds!:devious )

And stacker.. you were a very popular boy on saturday!:lol :lol :lol

Not happy about the "NO SHOW'S":laugh :laugh You know who you are!:laugh

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RE: powerslide last corner . FAAAAAAAARKEN TOO MUCH !!!!!! Just makes you feel incompetent doesn't it .
My guess is Sete is just waiting for God to retire .

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Chris came second (and was good enough to talk to the marshals at the end) but how good were they all!
Go Suzuki!!
Nakano's mad rush when it was drizzling was awesome.
Pitty about the sea gull... *grin*

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
haiiro99 said:
Chris came second (and was good enough to talk to the marshals at the end) but how good were they all!
Go Suzuki!!
:lol I think the final score was MotoGP=5 Sea Gulls=0:laugh

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
lowey79 said:
:lol I think the final score was MotoGP=5 Sea Gulls=0:laugh

yeh there were one or two getting around :laugh

haiiro99 said:
Go Suzuki!!
yeh but rossi came 3rd :devious

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
veetwo tls said:
yeh there were one or two getting around :laugh

yeh but rossi came 3rd :devious
I saw one get taken out on the saturday on the entry to Doohan corner during the 250 qualifying... there wasn't a lot left of it, let me tell you!

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
lowey79 said:
I saw one get taken out on the saturday on the entry to Doohan corner during the 250 qualifying... there wasn't a lot left of it, let me tell you!
ouch :laugh i hit a galah @ 110KLM it nearly wiped me out.

where was ruby & TLR baby working ? was trying to see them on TV.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
veetwo tls said:
ouch :laugh i hit a galah @ 110KLM it nearly wiped me out.

where was ruby & TLR baby working ? was trying to see them on TV.
:lol Don't bring that up with Ruby:lol ..... bit of a sorry point... but i'll let him tell that story:laugh

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
as rossi said, it's a shame the rain came down. i really wanted nakano to be up the front but it was clear how dominant rossi was just before it got wet

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
tornado said:
as rossi said, it's a shame the rain came down. i really wanted nakano to be up the front but it was clear how dominant rossi was just before it got wet
:stupid

Especially when NH was nearly last :laugh He did well out of the rain and is lucky Rossi only pegged back a few points instead of a whole bunch.

Congratulations to Bautista :cheers Didn't think he was ever going to get back to the podium

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
lowey79 said:
:lol Don't bring that up with Ruby:lol ..... bit of a sorry point... but i'll let him tell that story:laugh
:eatcorn :laugh

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Steve TLS said:
:stupid

Especially when NH was nearly last :laugh He did well out of the rain and is lucky Rossi only pegged back a few points instead of a whole bunch.

Congratulations to Bautista :cheers Didn't think he was ever going to get back to the podium
And for Westy for being in the points. They were saying his bike was at least 17kph slower than the factory rides.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Just got back, what an awesome weekend my best one in years i have to say, great racing and great weather, even though it rained in the main race. i thought it bought some more excitiment into it with the changeover.

Saw Rubys bike in the show and shine - love those Brembos mate.:devious
Whos was the other TLR cause that was :hail

Gooooo Chris!!!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I believe (could be mistaken so forgive me if i am) it was tl1kr's... i met him at the pub on friday i think....:lol my memory of that event is a little hazy:laugh

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Very neat and tidy bike though

1 - 20 of 34 Posts