TLZone Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys my fairing lowers finally came i thought they looked a bit bare and plain so i got a sticker kit to break up all the red. Never done anything like it before opnions please :) more stickers or less or looks ok as is? i got a suzuki racing fairing kit so i have loads more! lol

Plastic

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont really want to plaster them as i think it will just look ott its not a R after all :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have prefered those lowers but it would seem they are not made anymore. Im debating leaving the fairing as is a maybe put a decal here and there on the bike plastering the bike would look rubbish imo but 1 here and there will prob look quite nice and match up to the wheel colour to :)

·
Registered
10,910 Posts
Best place for them lowers is leaning against the wall, which is where mine are at the moment

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think personally I would remove those stickers and just add 1 Suzuki decal to the lower portion the same as the R. I think it will look more factory.But in saying that you would have just bought a R.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the rain stopped long enough for me to put them on not overly hard to put on but very fiddly ( i have hands like shovels) but all on now and i think the decalling looks good and suits :)

Not very happy about the gap between the top and bottom fairing back left but i got it to fit as best i could seems the bracket is a tad long.

·
Registered
10,910 Posts
Yeah, gap at the back like you said, and the front is a different shape to the top fairing so annoys you the more you look at it
These are where mine are now

Reactions: Troy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah it does annoy me the more i look at it! but i think they look nice if you try not to get hung up on the little details if my engine was in nice condition i prob wouldn't have got the but it was rather scabby to say the least im happy apart from the gap so will force myself to over look it :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts