TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm missing several fairing bolts. Any chance anyone has bought one of the kits out there? I see most places sell Pro-Bolt. Any suggestions or experiences?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I would go with Rated R's products he around here just got to sent him a PM.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I've got a bunch of red pro-bolts and even stockers left, pay shipping and they're yours :O

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Billbo, thanks for the offer on the reds. I really need black, to go with my future paintjob. :)

If I cant get a set of black ones lined up, I would love to take the stockers off your hands.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I think I may indeed have black ones...my engine ones were red, most of the fairing ones were black :devious

I'll take a look and see what I can find for ya

·
Registered
144 Posts
hmm I need stock ones for my 97 TLS.. one from the upper windshield and one from the lower faring, I should go make certain that's all I'm missing though before I say that's definitive =)

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Bugger, I just bought some for my S, for the fairing and screen from staelership:banghead. They were about $4 each:O

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
You can get a very similar socket head screw in stainless from the bolt stockists.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
You can get a very similar socket head screw in stainless from the bolt stockists.

Yeah that's where I usually go first, but I had no joy this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts