TLZone Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
can't remember.......... I know I have sets of cans with both oval and circular. Also some have short spouts and some have longer spouts (outlets)

·
Registered
5 Posts
i just finished restoring my 2001 TLR. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to shopping for aftermarket exhaust. I couldn't find anything at a reasonable price. i wanted something short because i just eliminated my rear finder after 18 years. i decided to order the Dominator GP1. They haven't come in yet. The manufacturer said that they would bolt right on to the stock pipes. I wanted the shorter ones so that you could see more of the rear end and less muffler. i'm also wanting a louder exhaust.

https://www.dominator-exhausts.nl/dominator-exhaust-suzuki-tl-1000.html

after rebuilding my brake calipers, i decided to also buy a full set of steal braided lines. after 18 years, the stock ones were just too mushy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Vtwin liter the look nice remember to post a pick when fitted and be interesting to know how loud they are.👍

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just ordered the Yoshimura pipes for my 2003 TLR. Will get the DB killer also. Have Yoshimura pipe on my 1988 GSX 1100R J. Sound fantastic. Deep tone, rumble on idle and roaring in 3rd gear at 160 km/h. Didn't want too loud and definitely not normal traffic nuisance unusable pipes (and my neighbours still greet me).

21 - 25 of 25 Posts