TLZone Forums banner

21 - 40 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Most recent one of the '02. Has some mods....but have MANY more waiting to get put on.

The first day I saw her.....she was/is a beaut!

I will post some of the '00 after I wash her up a bit...got her back together Sat night. Thanks SK for the VERY helpful advise.

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Not up to date, but it'll do for now .....

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Nice paint Muller

·
Registered
926 Posts
here she is.:banana

·
Registered
379 Posts

Has or does anyone have trouble with cars or other bikes being able to see your rear turn signals when they are mounted in the tail air vents? I've see several pics where people have done it but don't know the visibility. I'd like a Topgun undertail but could settle for a knockoff if I can mount the turn signals as shown above. I just want to be as safe as possible. Let me know everyones thoughts. Hey rdog, hope you don't mind me using your pic but it is a good example of what i'm asking about.

·
Registered
594 Posts
No Problem man. I have had no problems with it. I jumped on a buddys bike just the other day and he rode mine. I saw the blinkers clearly from behind. I dont think it is an issue at all. Well unless it is too dim to be seen in the day time. but at night you can be spotted from a mile away.

Hope that helps. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I had the tail vent signals on my old TLR and people said that they were blocked from sight by the cans. That isn't a problem on my current bike with the undertail muffler.

21 - 40 of 471 Posts