TLZone Forums banner

European TL1000 meeting

4K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  rufer 
#1 ·
Some pictures of the TL1000 meeting in Germany. I saw bikes from Germany (obviously), Switzerland, Netherland. I didn't count the TL, but these were many. We had a good time!!!

http://www.mrufer.ch/foto/2007/tl-treffen/

Greetings
Rufer

See less See more
#2 ·
:doug, that looked like lots of fun:thumbup

#3 ·
Fark ,that shoulda been called the rumble in ther jungle .It would have sounded awesome .:yes

#6 ·
Great pictures, looks a good time!!

#8 ·
:thumbup sweet.

Good to see some babes amongst em too :hail

#12 ·
Definitely a Tl following in your part of the world....great pic's...

#14 ·
Just checked every pic, head is spinning, wow for only two different types of suzuki there is sure no two the same that I could see. Real personal ride the TL's. Thanks for the pics looks like a good time was had by all..... except the guy who took the sweeper a bit wide and found the grass maybe, hope it didnt totally wreck his trip.

#15 ·
except the guy who took the sweeper a bit wide and found the grass maybe, hope it didnt totally wreck his trip.
He's OK. Lost the front end on a badly repaired spot in this corner. It was a miracle that no lever broke off when the TLR slid over the curb. Apart from a scratched fairing and bent exhaust the bike is OK as well.
Not on my pictures, but there was a TLR with broken cam chain at just 18000km!!

More pictures linked on the German board:
http://www.tl1000.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12318

Greetings
Rufer

#16 ·
Some of those fighter's seats just look plain uncomfortable to sit on. I plan on making one before too long but damn I can't see how they can stand to ride on those at such extreme angles. :coocoo

#19 ·
Damn, has it been that time already again :dowhat

Next year, next year...
I keep saying that every year :banghead

#21 ·
Amazing meet:hail :thumbup

#23 ·
The date for next year is not out yet, but in general it's in May/June somewhere in Germany. There were already some English TL drivers (Bouncer, Gazza, etc) a while back when the meeting was near the Ring. You're all invited :)

Greetings
Rufer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.