TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pictures of the TL1000 meeting in Germany. I saw bikes from Germany (obviously), Switzerland, Netherland. I didn't count the TL, but these were many. We had a good time!!!

http://www.mrufer.ch/foto/2007/tl-treffen/

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
:doug, that looked like lots of fun:thumbup

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Fark ,that shoulda been called the rumble in ther jungle .It would have sounded awesome .:yes

·
Registered
718 Posts
Lots of pics ! That's awesome. What were some of the numbers coming off that dyno? - Same dyno + same day = good comparison data...

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Great pictures, looks a good time!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
This one time I saw 4 TL's together, I have never seen more then 2 at a time on the street. Thanks for sharing the photos! The TL's are pretty rare around these parts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:thumbup sweet.

Good to see some babes amongst em too :hail

·
Registered
402 Posts
damn thats cool. I would love to hear all those going down the road. Like pork said, theres not a whole lot of TL's around here.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Definitely a Tl following in your part of the world....great pic's...

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lots of pics ! That's awesome. What were some of the numbers coming off that dyno? - Same dyno + same day = good comparison data...
Something between 80hp and 140hp at the crank. The best TLS was just 2hp behind the best TLR.

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just checked every pic, head is spinning, wow for only two different types of suzuki there is sure no two the same that I could see. Real personal ride the TL's. Thanks for the pics looks like a good time was had by all..... except the guy who took the sweeper a bit wide and found the grass maybe, hope it didnt totally wreck his trip.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
except the guy who took the sweeper a bit wide and found the grass maybe, hope it didnt totally wreck his trip.
He's OK. Lost the front end on a badly repaired spot in this corner. It was a miracle that no lever broke off when the TLR slid over the curb. Apart from a scratched fairing and bent exhaust the bike is OK as well.
Not on my pictures, but there was a TLR with broken cam chain at just 18000km!!

More pictures linked on the German board:
http://www.tl1000.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12318

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
177 Posts
Some of those fighter's seats just look plain uncomfortable to sit on. I plan on making one before too long but damn I can't see how they can stand to ride on those at such extreme angles. :coocoo

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
:hail :hail :hail

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Damn, has it been that time already again :dowhat

Next year, next year...
I keep saying that every year :banghead

1 - 20 of 27 Posts