TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Elvington yesterday to watch some nutters doing very fast wheelies, and some top speed runs by some very quick Busa's, saw a couple of TLR's there one X regd Blue and white with Yoshi cans may even have been a full system didn't go up too close then there was a blue and white 98 just near the entrance who I nodded to on the way in just wandered if they were anyone from off here? We then made our way to Sherburn and I saw another blue and white TLR think a 98 and then a Grey Yellow and Black TLR came past between 3 -4 yesterday afternoon. :devious

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,414 Posts
Me and Stu were racing at Scarborough, what was the wind like there ?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty windy but it was a back wind so it didn't seem to effect the riders too much from what i could see. they made it look so easy while we where watching a couple of guys did 160 + wheelies then there where a couple of turbo busa's that did 250 in the top speed runs.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
I called in there on Sunday, I went with the wife and my 17 month daughter. I saw 2 TLR's there, 1 was parked up near the stunt riders and the other was coming in as i was leaving (aprox 12-30). i was parked up before the entrance looking at the planes there.
Only stayed there for about 1 hour as it was a bit windy for my little girl (suffering from a chest infection).
And yes 'they are nutters on the air strip:eek:mg:roost

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That will have been me on the way in 12.30 ish with red black and white leathers and a blue n white helmet. :devious

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
That will have been me on the way in 12.30 ish with red black and white leathers and a blue n white helmet. :devious
Well it was nice to nearly meet you:devious:laugh what i should have done is stop you and give you my tickets so you may have got in for free:banghead.
As i said i was taking a picture of the plane next to the entrance ( stood next to my 55 plate blue, looks black 330i BMW) if thats any help to recognize me:O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts