TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Theres launch party for the vids up the Fox in Leam on the 24Nov..

Fancy going?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
haha. they are naughty boys... or girls....:laugh i wondered who'd torched the speed camera after it'd only been up a week:hail
cant make the launch.....i'l be sunning myself in gran can:devious

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha. they are naughty boys... or girls....:laugh i wondered who'd torched the speed camera after it'd only been up a week:hail
cant make the launch.....i'l be sunning myself in gran can:devious
Bummer.. Would have been a blast.. Have a good time....

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Bummer.. Would have been a blast.. Have a good time....
cheers mate. i sure will. i'll be hinking of you whilst i'm sat necking cold beer by the pool:laugh :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread but what do you guys think of Frettons in L'Spa?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
im got my tl from there. i knew the guys that worked there then. lc boy was one of them... was a good shop then ...back in the day... hardly ever use the place now,so dont really have an opinion....:O still owned by the same couple. always friendly enough.:)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I am asking because I was there yesterday having a look around and chat with the owners (yes they are nice people) as its up for sale and we may be considering a move back to the Midlands
Thanks for the input anyway - if any of your mates have an opinion let me know
Stephen

·
Registered
72 Posts
im got my tl from there. i knew the guys that worked there then. lc boy was one of them... was a good shop then ...back in the day... hardly ever use the place now,so dont really have an opinion....:O still owned by the same couple. always friendly enough.:)
Ohhh when i was a wee boy ted!!!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I am asking because I was there yesterday having a look around and chat with the owners (yes they are nice people) as its up for sale and we may be considering a move back to the Midlands
Stephen
does that mean they'll be a discount for zone members. . . ;-)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
thats a daft question - goes without saying

·
Registered
3,648 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stephen
Intresting..

Frettons is the only dealer in leamington. Arch Motorcycles is a non-dealer who has just moved to a bigger building and has opened a shop on the side of the workshop. Theres a couple more that have sprung up over the last 2 years or so but I have'nt had experiance.

MOT guy in Southam, Offroad dealer in Wellsbourne and a very friendly guy in the Bull Ring Garage, Harbury.

Of course theres Knotts in Stratford and its these two that fight for most of the 'dealer buisness'

I have friends who swear by Frettons and go back time and time again. Good 'part ex' prices and being on name terms with customers are the bonuses.

I personally have walked in there, waited, waited, waited and walked out. They had there chance and that was that. I get the odd oil filter from them if I run out of time but Im buying all my stuff online now.

Ive walked into Knotts when I wanted a Busa and was sat down and told prices and loan amounts within 30mins.

Then again. Ive tried to get the TLS clutch spring kit out of them and had to wait and wait and wait.... Even got told by some bint in spares to stop hassling them (again before spares online was easyier)

Dealers work for some and, ere, dont for me.....

So Arch for the MOT and a spanner and hammer for servicing (and the Bull Ring Garage in Harbury for a bi-annual check over on the bits I cant do.

Good Luck in what ever you do.

Tim

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
thanks for the feedback

1 - 15 of 15 Posts