TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so there are many threads here about bikes, chicks, mods, issues(TLS people), jockes,videos and the list goes on . but there is nothing educational.. i mean learning how to fix something can be educational at some point but its not quite there.. so im starting this to all the people who like to discuss something they read, a book, novel short story, event, idea,, anything..
so thats how it goes.. someone will post something they read somewhere and we discuss it and then we move on to somthing else.. i donno .. what u guys think..clear as mud?:confused

Ash

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
read this today.....

When girls Don’t put out!!!

This was written buy a guy…it’s pretty damn smart. Girls…sense of humor …please!

I never quit figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I where getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and eventually she says, “I don’t feel like it, I just want you to hold me.”

I said, “WHAT??!! What was that?!”

So, she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear…

“You’re just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.”

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?”

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn’t decide which one to take, so I told her we’d just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said “let’s get a pair for each outfit”.

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you … she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn’t even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, “That’s fine Honey.” she was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, “I think this is all dear, let’s go to the cashier.”

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, “No honey I don’t feel like it.”

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, “WHAT?”

I then said, “Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You’re just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.”
And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, “Why can’t you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?”

Apparently I’m not having sex tonight either……………….

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Off topic in 1 post!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
:spit

Thats a good one! :lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I reckon a good education would be teaching people why you can't turbo a TL :coocoo

:laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I vote for Ludwidge Von Mises Logic of Human Action as non-fiction book of the month and Atlas Shruged as fiction of the month:thumbup

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Ruby said:
I reckon a good education would be teaching people why you can't turbo a TL :coocoo

:laugh
that makes no sense :coocoo

if you can turbo a duc, you can turbo a TL... its just a PITA to get it to work right

·
Moderator,
8,243 Posts
You might get a copy of the speech given by the president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, at the UN last week and read it. Then review Islam's teachings on the end of the world. Finally have a look at what Mahmoud has said over the last year or so about the coming of the last Iman, the end of the world and what Mahmoud believes to be his and Iran's role in that event and when it will occurthen . Consider too Iran's current nuclear program and be afraid, be very afraid. Now then, if everyone has brushed up on all of this, let's have a discussion.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
pardon me :dowhat

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh i would have loved to see the look on that woman's face..... thats pretty funny..

as far as iran's nuclear weapon program.. if they are gonna band iran they should ban israel india pakistan a swell..
i read soemthing 2 days ago about Pearl Harbor.. they said that some people in the government knew about the invasion and did nothing to stop it as they wanted the US to enter the war.. kinda bizzar but i donno .. did u guys hear baout it anywhere?

·
Registered
676 Posts
when I was 11 we had the survivors of Pearl Harbor at my school for a day. We got in touch with them through the HAM radio in our classroom. I can tell you that they would be heartbroken to think that our government knew about it and did nothing. However I am not saying that the government didnt know about it, if they did I hope they go to hell and get a pineapple up the but every day.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
BikePilot said:
I vote for Ludwidge Von Mises Logic of Human Action as non-fiction book of the month and Atlas Shruged as fiction of the month:thumbup
A quote from the 40 year old virgin:

"You know how I know your gay? You just posted that in a public forum"

Alright, I made up the last part.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
arggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
358 Posts
chraika1 said:
oh i would have loved to see the look on that woman's face..... thats pretty funny..

as far as iran's nuclear weapon program.. if they are gonna band iran they should ban israel india pakistan a swell..
i read soemthing 2 days ago about Pearl Harbor.. they said that some people in the government knew about the invasion and did nothing to stop it as they wanted the US to enter the war.. kinda bizzar but i donno .. did u guys hear baout it anywhere?
Conspiracy Theorists unite :rolleyes , Any time something Happens "The goverment knows about it" People climb outa the Wood Work ... I'm sure there was someone alive that said somthing along the lines of "John Adams Shot Crispus Attucks, in order to Ignite the American Revolution" .. It's all Hearsay and crap unless proven otherwise .. IMHO :fire

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok so im reading shakespear for class and i tell u guys i aint getting any of this.. i thought chinese was easier .. but for all u poetry heads out ther ehere are some of his quotes..any inpute will greatly help with my paper..This is from Hamlet

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? ???

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.:coocoo

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.:dowhat

To be, or not to be: that is the question:confused

more to come...

Ash

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
chraika1 said:
If this is true then it was a major screwup. One reason Pearl Harbor was so devastating was that most of our Pacific Fleet was at port during the attack. Nevermind the loss of personnel, but the loss of ships was huge. Many were sunk and a good many more were rendered temporarily unservicable due to the damage they received.

We weren't even able to really enter the war and do anything significant till much later due to the crippling effect Pearl Harbor had on our Pacific Naval Fleet. Anybody worth their salt who knew the attack was coming and was letting it happen to get into the war would have sent some convoys on scouting missions in odd places so that the base could be bombed, but we'd still have a strong enough force to strike back.

Instead we didn't have a strong enough force to resupply and reinforce the Philippines and had to lose a tremendous amount of US forces there as well.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I think what he ment was more "People knew and let Pearl Harbor happen so that they could use the Atomic Bomb" This is more the senario.. We were already into the war a bit by the time pearl Harbor happend.. And some would say that they goated Trumen into using the Atomic Bomb by letting pearl Harbor happen.. It is also known that Truman took only minutes to decide on using the Bombs on Japan.. This Theory is also Crap Truman was a Traditionalist, there for would never have let Pearl Harbor happen had he known about it..

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Pearl Harbour....what ever happend to current events....My .02cents we knew something was up with Japan but didnt dig into it enough to find it was us they where after.Til they bombed pearl harbor.there are a bunch of theories out there..Who cares many of us wasnt alive when it happend..We just read about WWII in school..

1 - 20 of 68 Posts