TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok maybe this is a farcus topic but I got to ask cuz the auction is over tomorrow.

guy has a 0 for feed back... Ok, thought he was just new but actually he has two positive +1 and two negitive -1 so that works out to zero.

this looks like the first thing he has sold, all the other feed back was with him as the buyer... two that were negitive were for non payment and no contact, two that were positive were fricking glowing endorsements.

it's less then $50 and nothing I need to get my bike back on the road so...

would you bid and risk it, see what drama unfolds, go in knowing that Ebay and Pay Pal may be opening up some pissing matches? If you are prepaired to be jacked around, does it make it any better when it happens?

Advice, what to do from the start to make it easier to bring the hammer down if need be.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
what is it that you need? maybe one of us have it?

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing that I need, just another tail plastics that I want to mod like my current tail with the light up inside. Good deal, but now I'm wondering if the reason is because the guy is a scammer

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
sit back, eat some salsa, and bid away. we will kick his ass if you don't get the part!

I'm sure someone is local.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plano TX, figure Doug and Misfire will go give him a kickin' if need be.

by the way, salsa showed today.... I'm gonna bust it open for the farcus

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the Fog man sent me a jar of something that had the words "rocket fuel" crossed out and "salsa, fit for human comsumption" written in with red crayon.

actually just a nice mason jar with some pink stuff in it

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
it is GOOD shit. probably the best i've ever had. get it nice and cool, like in the freezer for a short bit before you eat it!

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I would fire him an email explaining your concern. Tell him you will give him the benefit of the doubt and it would look good on his record if this deal goes down flawlessly. If he answer's back quickly, give it a whirl if not don't.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
deltl1ks said:
I would fire him an email explaining your concern. Tell him you will give him the benefit of the doubt and it would look good on his record if this deal goes down flawlessly. If he answer's back quickly, give it a whirl if not don't.
now that's a top notch idea.

I think he listed it incorrectly, I only found it because of a super inclusive search, one of the guys posted up here some time back. It finds alot of stuff that is not for the bike, but you find a few diamonds in amonst the tons of gravil.

just figured I'd ask what you guys would do if you knew there was a good chance of trouble with an Ebayer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts