TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching the forum to see if anyone else has had the same issue, but I'm not finding anything. When I installed my EB dual H4 kit today, my lo-beams (dipped beam) stopped working.:O High beams still work "brilliantly". Also, my rear brake light is now always on while the bike is on.

I checked the headlight fuse and it's fine, so I pulled the bulbs and lo-and-behold, both low beams are toast.:confused

I'm going to pick up some new bulbs tomorrow and give it another try. Anyone have any ides on what could be causing this? Or why the brake light would be stuck on? The bike runs great, and my electrical mods are: 12v socket, + mod, alarm, and TRE. I double checked all the connections and fuses and everything else works fine.

I'm stumped.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did some more trouble shooting last night, and it looks like it might be unrelated to the EB kit. Even when everything was converted back to stock (all electrical mods disconnected), the brake light continued to stay on. Depressing the front or rear brake levers had no effect.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front brake light switch was broken, too. :O Maybe I just had a series of bad electrical luck as soon as I plugged this new headlight kit in.:confused That's what it's looking like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts