TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had issues with back firing stalling sitting at traffic lights and either 1/3 things would happen 1. bike just die's 2. all of a sudden idle ramps upto 2500rpm or it will be fine??? Turns out the PC2 was faulty disconected the PC2 and bike seemed to work fine ??? now i have a new Aussie spec PC3 and hello new problems after trying to sorting out the AFR ( mapping etc ) bike leans out on one cylinder, ok so we go into advance mode & map each cylinder seperatly this seems to work, run bike on dyno & now front cylinder on the duty cycle on full throtle is at 100% again leaning out ????? The mechanic is now looking at removing the injectors & having them checked & cleaned.

Now i'm no expert in the field of mechanical / electronics. This is what my mechanic has advised me , i thought i'd ask the experts here at TLZONE or any one else who may of had a similar problem, is there something here obvious that we should be doing, seems strange to have 2 power commanders to play up like this, could it be the factory ecu. as mentioned any advice would be greatly appreciated ... i hope i have explained this clearly enough.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,859 Posts
Change the fuel filter inside the tank while getting the injectors cleaned too.

·
Registered
500 Posts
How do they test the exhaust gasses from each cylinder? I didn't even know you could map the PC3 for each cylinder, can you do that on the PCII?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not know about the PC2 , as far as exhaust gases i'm assuming they would use a prob down each muffler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts