TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a telling email, looks like i'm moving to den Haag in January. Who's gonna show me the local roads and do trackdays at Assen with me? :O :devious

-:banana

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Congrats:thumbup :banana Have fun.

·
Registered
906 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I was born there, but I can't help you out with local roads or go riding with you. Good luck!

W

·
0 Posts
Den Haag is only 1.5 hours away from Ghent :)

Circuit of Zolder is not too far, and even Franchorchamps and Nurburgring are doable :thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
crashtd said:
i guess i'll have to learn dutch first :laugh

thats easy just ad alot of zzzzz and xxx cccckkkiiiiiii and U will be fine like werrkliiisch gerkliisch and zzzzrelixkschiiiiii :laugh

·
Registered
906 Posts
tl1000lasse said:
thats easy just ad alot of zzzzz and xxx cccckkkiiiiiii and U will be fine like werrkliiisch gerkliisch and zzzzrelixkschiiiiii :laugh

Better stay off that Knåkebrøt dude.:devious

W

·
0 Posts
:laugh

first word you gotta learn is 'schnabbernunkelduffeldag'!

and of course flemish classics as:

'tetten' :devious :yes
'jahoeweerremijnratse'

and more holland style:

'breek nou mijn klomp!'
'sodemieter effe op wil je?'
'wat een teringherrie!'
'klerelijer'

:laugh

W

·
0 Posts
'schnabbernunkelduffeldag'! i'll let you find that one out for yourself :laugh
'tetten' = boobs
'jahoeweerremijnratse' = oh my goodness! (comes close, but not exact :laugh )
'breek nou mijn klomp!' = WTF?
'sodemieter effe op wil je?' = get the hell outta here!
'wat een teringherrie!' = what a terrible noise
'klerelijer' = mofo (comes close, but once again, not exact at all, nobody knows what a klerelijer actually is, well, not in belgium at least :rotfl )

·
Registered
76 Posts
i'm only a half hour away from den haag
if you need a guide over some good routes
you can pm me
greetz

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey i'am also from holland, just 2 hours drive from den haag, and i will be driving on assen next year, ones or twice, don't know yet, what will you be doing in den haag??? and for how long???

tot ziens(see ya)

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Up! :devious

I'm from Holland too a few hours from Den haag. Maybe we can do a meeting sometime huh! A friend of mine has been to Belgium/Luxembourg/Germany to ride.. I'm not sure where exactly but it supposed to be heaven for everyone who likes corners! It's turn after turn after turn on asphalt that is very nice and smooth!

What kinda climate are you coming from?

I want to ride my motor = Ik wil motorrijden
I love my TL = ik houd van mijn TL
Full throttle = Vol gas!
OMG that gasoline is expensive = Jemig die benzine is duur

·
Registered
88 Posts
Loki-TLR said:
Up! :devious

I'm from Holland too a few hours from Den haag. Maybe we can do a meeting sometime huh! A friend of mine has been to Belgium/Luxembourg/Germany to ride.. I'm not sure where exactly but it supposed to be heaven for everyone who likes corners! It's turn after turn after turn on asphalt that is very nice and smooth!

What kinda climate are you coming from?

I want to ride my motor = Ik wil motorrijden
I love my TL = ik houd van mijn TL
Full throttle = Vol gas!
OMG that gasoline is expensive = Jemig die benzine is duur

yeah your right, they are nuts here:coocoo but den haag is close to the beach, most beatiful girls are topless in string bikini's:hail not bad...

but the roads in belgium are not always that good, but al lot of corners that's right...

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey crashtd, are you allready in holland???

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yup, been here almost 2 months now. ziggy invited me out to ride with you dutch blocks on easter monday...might be able to make it, i hope everyone on the zone can attend. also going to the WSB races at Assen. :burnout

btw, the weather here is sucking big time...why did i get a place on the beach??!?! the sun never comes out!! :laugh

1 - 20 of 38 Posts