TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of trying dunlap qualifiers on my tls anybody have experience with this combo

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey there, my roomates running them, he seems to like them, but won't buy them again, real crappy treadlife. He's probably gonna go with pilot powers next. From what he says they seem real sticky but man the treadlife is horrible, he probably hasn't put more than 1000-1500 miles on them and not saying they'r shot but they should have more left anyway

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info dudes . as for the air box it is made to use all space from below the tb's to the tank , like a ducati race air box that seals to the tank with foam rubber, the tb's and fuel rail are inside the air box now.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very good question. its not one piece , i put the pieces in and glass them together then use solvent base hvac duct sealer to seal up any gaps

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
chinaman said:
hey there, my roomates running them, he seems to like them, but won't buy them again, real crappy treadlife. He's probably gonna go with pilot powers next. From what he says they seem real sticky but man the treadlife is horrible, he probably hasn't put more than 1000-1500 miles on them and not saying they'r shot but they should have more left anyway
Your roommate must be running really hard or something because I got about a thousand miles on mine and they still look new.

The place where I bought them said I should get about 5 or 6k out of them, we'll see. Aside from that, I like them a lot, they roll into corners smoothly instead of falling into the corners like the Pilot Sports I had on before, haven't run them in the rain yet though.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I would recommend the M3's, Great tread life, and very sticky.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am running a pair now on my TLR and I love them. I am happy with tires that get over 3500 miles and these are going to last approx 4000. I currently have 3500 ish on them and they are not gone but they will be soon so I will probably get another set because they stick good on dry and wet, they are relatively inexpensive compared to some others out there and they feel nice. also they heat up quick. babble babble babble. I like them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts