1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
'Sentenced to death' ... good. Don't piss around, take him to the front of the courthouse and hang, draw and quarter him on the steps :mad

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
first video wasnt suprising, stupid ass people are doing that all the time. The second link on the other hand was really really really ****in creepy, i cant believe shit like this happens still :puke
the worst thing is that it is getting more common :coocoo
drag them behind a car until they die or string them to a pole in the desert and let the ants and crows feed of them until they die

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
new meaning to woman drivers!

second...words are unable to comphrehend! but question...why is it and i know in the states that some of your states have it and others dont, and here in Aus we dont have it, but something like this happens, everyone wants the perpertrator killed in a vile way...yet if there are so many people who want it, then why dont we have it? (death Penalty) Do you know what im saying?. we dont have it here, yet somethng bad happens and they all want to kill the person. Is it the minority being in charge of the majority? is there more reason to Not to have the death penalty for viscious crimes?? i dont understand and i now its a morale question, but anyway..... that sort of crime doesnt warrant tax payers funding the rest of his life eating 3 meals a day , while the family mourn everyday and night ,,,horrible.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
1st link is broken
now has naval ships attached

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Sick bastard ... In open and shut cases like this involving kids, he should be taken straight outside, shot and have his organs harvested. At least he could give life to someone deserving of life.

:hail TLR's

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking he should be put in a cell with a few big bubba's to have their way with him up until his death date. Sad thing is, we will spend money on his arse for 3-5 years before he's put down, possible longer. For some reason the system here lets them live a long time on death row. I don't understand that either.

The vid links may have had a advertisement with it before the video.

What amazes me is the guy continued to video tape instead of help. Once I saw the toddler I would have bolted down there for sure to assist.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
I was thinking he should be put in a cell with a few big bubba's to have their way with him up until his death date. Sad thing is, we will spend money on his arse for 3-5 years before he's put down, possible longer. For some reason the system here lets them live a long time on death row. I don't understand that either.

The vid links may have had a advertisement with it before the video.

What amazes me is the guy continued to video tape instead of help. Once I saw the toddler I would have bolted down there for sure to assist.
Well, considered as a punishment, it's probably a lot worse on death row than actually dying. When you're dead it's over with and then the punishment is over.

Still cannot imagine how sick that man must be... Horrifying.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Just torture that insane fukker - many ways to hurt someone without killing them. See how he likes it, then he will be asking to die. That should be his sentence.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
Well, considered as a punishment, it's probably a lot worse on death row than actually dying. When you're dead it's over with and then the punishment is over.
:stupid

1 - 12 of 12 Posts