TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen the Tricolor 1098 yet? i have searched online for pics but all i ever find are the prices, my buddy is heading back to wisconsin next year and is going to be purchasing a 1098 but he wants to see the tricolor so he can figure out is he wants to drop the extra money on the top model, anyone have any pics or links to them?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:stupid

luckily google has and shockingly its white, red and green:lol

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Trying to find the info but I think the tri-color would be in the second year it was out IRIC.

*edit* Just read in the scan here http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79177 that there may be a tricolor option, but nothing concrete yet. I'd imagine more info will be coming soon on these as the actual bike has only just been recently announced.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
It sure is pretty, but does anyone see 4 colors for the bodywork:dowhat

:laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
lol, what's with the bit of aluminum foil looking stuff on the tank? Seems sorta out of place - must be a good reason for it:O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
LOL yeah, that complements the styling real well:rolleyes

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Aprilia Sfida / MV seat unit, Triumph/916 swing-arm, 675 daytona/R1 front ......... but a dman sight better to look at than the 999 (or 916 - never really liked them ...) :)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Silver is to show you that you have an aluminum tank every time you look at it.........you know bling, yo! :coocoo

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
nanana, you guys have it all wrong. when the bike is on the side stand, the strip is a make shift vanity mirror! italians are all about looking good, how is that going to happen if you have a bad case of helmet hair?!?!?!

:rotfl

-:banana

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys, i googled it and came up with nothing, good find ya'll appreciate it greatly

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
i loved the 999 too :)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I definitely see design cues from other bikes in this... but that said, the more I see it the more I like it.

I was never a fan of the 999 and this is a great recovery.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I've come around to the design of the 999, but it still never strikes me as Ducatiesque when I see one. The 1098 screams Duc.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts