TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Story first.

Driving around 100 MPH he left the south side if the road. Over corrected slid across the road. Hit the ditch on the north side of the road. Car cartwheeled approximately 6-7 times before impacting the first (yes first) barn. The car actually cut through the barn roof!!! Also broke four 8" barn beams!!!! Then he flipped end over end 3 times landing on his roof against another barn!!!

Took about 25 minutes to cut him out with the jaws of life. Notice the front bumper in the barn. The rear bumper is on the road near the ND barn. The hood of the car actually flew over (yes OVER) the second barn and stuck in a field like a lawn dart!!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now the pics............

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, those are huge, anyone know how to resize?

pics are kinda shitty. old camera.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
If using Windows Xp download Image resizer from Microsoft powertoys.

Maybe this will help

http://www.kbtdel.com/images/tlp/tlplanet.htm

everything you need to know and more. Works the same for TLZ.

There might be an option in your postwhore account to set the pics for 800x600 resolution.

Normal screen size without a scroll bar around the images.

·
Registered
451 Posts
is that the sort of thing you should post in a public forum? especially if you are an emergency worker?

just curious...

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
extrasupreme said:
is that the sort of thing you should post in a public forum? especially if you are an emergency worker?

just curious...

sure, no names, no body visable. i didn't tell you anything I can't.

The printed newspaper will give you more info than I did!

We have to follow certain regulations in the states. Most of then are privacy laws. This breaks no rules. More of an infomercial.

·
Registered
451 Posts
ok then :D

looks serious though...

what do you do for work? police? fireman? or were you just on the scene?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am a volunteer fireman (3rd generation) I'm in 2 pics, but all you can see is my helmet. near the rear door.

·
Registered
451 Posts
nice work :D

good ol volunteer firemen.

my dad is one. in brisbane australia.

and my mate does it in NZ. he does it for the adrenaline rush.... have you had the rush?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep, I've had the rush, and I've been on fire!

Sucks balls when you get that hot, your visor melts off, and your skin burns a bit through all the gear.

I have tried everywhere to get a full time job doing this. I even got the department logo tattooed on my arm!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Wow! Hard to believe anyone would have even lived through that to make it to a hospital.

And thanks for what you do, foght801 - even for the morons like this out there.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
And he survived :eek

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chraika1 said:
drunk drivers are very dangerous.. be careful out there..

btw if my safety officer was on the scene of that accidents .. all of you guys will be getting reamed..:lol

Ash
Not Me!!!

Yeah, it is always a problem to get these idiots to wear all thier gear. Not me! If you could see me in the pics you would see 100% of my gear on. Helmet gloves, jacket bunker pants, boots, and EYE PRTECTION!! That is why I had to run the Jaws of Life all by myself.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts