TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I spoke to B.C (Chris) last night just as he'd finished pushing his 'bike back to his mum's garage.........................yep, he's tipped off again :banghead He was very near to home when some little shit-bag of a kid ran across the road in front of him and 'cos he was on new rubber the braking wasn't quite what it would have been so he went for a quick tumble down the road. :banghead On the same side he hurt himself before :dowhat He's a bit sore on that shoulder this morning but otherwise not too bad? A few other bumps & grazes but walking wounded.

So, our Chris is in need of a few bits.................again :laugh I can supply him with front brake gubbins but I know he needs a rear-brake pedal at least? He will post up later, just feeling rather pissed-off at the mo'.

Oh, no witnesses and the kid just legged it.

He's not very happy :no

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I no how he feels!!! My back is still bad. Got me out of a 6mile CFT at longmoor ranges on friday. :devious

Get well soon chris.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
sorry to hear about another spill chris,
hope your shoulder is Ok this time,
get back on the road soon mate,

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Gutted...

Hey peep's :banghead

Well first of all, ****ING KIDS!!!:fire and secondly, thanks for all the get well soons:thumbup

Here's some quick pic's, I'm off down the pub :(

Bit's buggered (right hand):

Indicator, front, standard
tank cover
throttle grip
mirror (ZX9)
Clutch cover :(
Oil Cap
rear brake bracket
peg
rear brake lever,
screen

The exhaust was gonna get replaced anyway, so I'm getting one through a mate.

:thumbup

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
shit.... that's bad news dude..have a beer orm nine.

·
Registered
637 Posts
tlsgreen said:
I no how he feels!!! My back is still bad. Got me out of a 6mile CFT at longmoor ranges on friday. :devious

Get well soon chris.
CFT?....Crafty Fag Time?

·
Registered
426 Posts
that is one big bummer, feal for you, i was unhappy when my bike was taken off the road just a couple weeks after i got back on it at the start of the year
hope it all gets sorted soon.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know Chris is still waiting on his previous claim against the Council to be sorted :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Always a keen ornithologist here is Chris with one of his many "bird" impressions :)

Many people have said things about Chris's bike being dirty :O looks pretty clean from here :)

Chris all ways studying some thing , the illustrations in that Kama Sutra were some thing else :dowhat :)

p.s. who's the old guy with the white t-shirt and matching hair :O :)

.:)

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
:laugh Funny bloke Micky! Yeah it does look clean in the those shots...must be the camera angle:dunno

Cheers jagboy and TSM for ya comments:yes

Big up, nuff respek to :hail UKGeff too for a clutch cover - very much appreciated.

Without sounding weird, I actually had a dream about crashing on THAT road less than a year ago:dowhat

Anyway, I gotta get this bike back on the road ASAP cos otherwise I just dwell on it every morning, even when it's raining. If anyone can help with parts (don't mind paying!), I'd be very grateful, but I'll give it a few days and start buying new/ebay bits. Your probably see me on fleabay selling stuff to pay for it all!:banghead

:cheers

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
I'll have a look in my garage when I get home Chris, see if I have any bits, I know I have a std screen if you want it.
Cheers fella:hail the screen would be excellent - If I can borrow it until I get a new (black) one I'd be grateful....Ally Pally's in January:) "I know your address" so I'll send a cheque for a tenner to cover postage - don't want you being out of pocket:no

:thumbup

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Hmm, thought my side hurt, just looked in the mirror at work:dowhat

bike accidents suck:banghead

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
f*ck dude sorry to hear about that, hope you mending....... will keep an eye for bits,
I know you are getting exhausts from your mate but if that falls through I have a set of scorpions you are welcome to if want em there yours???
Ally :)

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Ffs Chris...
You shoulda' just run that little fooker over! :laugh

I don't think I have any bits to help ya with unfortunately. Good luck recovering and getting you bike back up running.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
What a bummer - you've not had much luck lately.
Sorry I don't have any of the parts you need (apart from a standard screen - you can have it if PJ lets you down!)
All the best

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doh

Heal up quickly and good luck patching the TLS back up too. I don't think I have any bits, but I'll keep my eyes open:)

BTW I think someone needs to come up with folding shift/brake levers for TL's like dirt bikes have (makes them almost totally crash-proof). Rifleman ya listening?

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Thought I'd have another thread in the Wanted to Buy Section. :dunno

:thumbup allyMC, I've already put the wheels in motion for a replacement Bauwolf (or however you spell it!) end can, but cheers for the offer:yes

Octofinger:thumbup bloody right I should have ran him over - but I didn't wanna damage the bike further!

No timr, I've not had much luck lately :( Will let ya know how well PJ gets on, he's a pretty reliable chap IMO...but don't let him know that, cos it'll go to his head:yes

:cheers BP, yeah I hope I get back on the road soon too....I just dwell on it all the time I have to drive and almost keep to the speed limits :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts