TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just plugged in my new gesr gauges and everything works! Gas light works, fi light goes out. Thanks to all that helped here in the zone... My question: I once saw a website that takes your gsxr gauges and does different lighting effects to it. I want to change the lights so they are backlit yellow. Doea anyone know the website I'm talking about? TIA.

·
Registered
258 Posts
www.bluegauges.com i think...or sumthin similiar...
howd ya get the fi light to go out and the gas light to work....think it may depend on which model of gauges ya use, cause my light stays on and the gas light definately dont work. i ran outa gas the other day!!!

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
What gauges have you used :O I'd really like to do the mod, but have ben put off by the thought of the lights being on :dowhat

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea Dung, that's the one I was looking for! thanks!! I used 02 1000 gauges (I think). Let me do some research and I'll tell ya exactly.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i used him to make my gauges blue and they looken fukken awsome at night. think mine are off a k3 gsxr1000 so maybe thats why the fuel light dont work. the fi light goes off, but CHEC stays on. i can live without a fuel light tho. lukkily i ran outa fuel right outside a servo!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts