TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a month of being off from work I will be heading back in a few weeks.

The good news is the Iliac Crest is healing up but I do have nerve damage in the right leg and will likely experience a burning sensation, along with some numbness for a while, perhaps long term. :dowhat I hope not.

I have been able to get around on crutches and the DR. prescribed a cane to use for returning to the rat race.

Oh the thumbs down is the returning to work part.

It's going to be difficult.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
You going back where you worked before or are you on the hunt?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Good luck either way Del. :thumbup

·
Registered
764 Posts
Wish you good luck and hope you heal up 100%.:tillis

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congrats on the somewhat quick recovery, sorry you have to go back to work though. Did you sell the TLS yet, I saw it on craigslist a couple weeks back.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Its great news that you healed up well. Going back to work isn't a bad thing, you gotta pay the bills somehow:thumbup

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Sounds like you are making a good recovery. Nerves take a while to heal, but they do heal. I see a lot of spine surgeries to release pressure on nerves and it usually takes 4-6 months for the positive effects to fully become apparrent.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
:rant get back to work ya lazy bum :rant
;) only kidding mate :) hope ya heal quick,nerve damage isnt fun :no the lower part of my leg is still numb at the front (shin)18 years after a bike smash :no not nice but belive it or not you get used to it mate :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
good thing U are getting better :cheers and U know I can be a good thing getting back to work getting your mind of the injury and stuff :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts