TLZone Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a big discussion over a meal of what people carry as a lucky charm or never go on the bike without.

In my bike group this ranged from 'Lucky underpants', a 5p piece and even a numberplate bolt. I for one dont but what do you carry ?

:hail TLR's

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
None,

I've used the same key tag on every road bike I've owned, but I've blown up, crashed, got punctures with it as well as getting home safe.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
None,

I've used the same key tag on every road bike I've owned, but I've blown up, crashed, got punctures with it as well as getting home safe.

Sure, Steve, but think what might have happened if you hadn't had that lucky key tag along. :laugh

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have a keychain with me and my girls pic in it.....ohhh how cute....yes i know, save it. it never leaves my jacket pocket

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
nothing here..... :O
Never thought about it and never thought that a small thing is ever able to save my ass.....

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Bloody great lock knife - not a lucky charm, but, comes in very handy quite frequently!

·
Registered
671 Posts
glock 23

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
None,

Then don't go riding with it, and leave the key tag at home, stupid :fingerlol :laugh

I don't have a lucky charm as such ... but I do keep my old helmet in the garage where I can see it each time I go out on the TLR or the track bike.

Its the same lid that saved me in a bad smash some years ago. Reminds me there are stupid people out there, and how easy it is to end rubber side up.

:thumbup

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Wedding ring ... wedding ring off = 41kph over & lose licence for a month & $1000 fine, 20kph over & $150 fine after being overtaken by a car, car crash while sneezing & lose licence for 4 months & no stop sign & $90 fine & lose licence for 3 months.
Wedding ring on = no worries :confused

I'd taken it off for a few days only on each of those occasions cos I was getting jungle rot under it :laugh

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...your wife found out and fixed ya:laugh...

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have a small angel that I keep with me in my PSP case when I go out for a ride. My wife gave me it when I went to Iraq the first time. I keep it with me when I do hazardous things. And a pic of my little boy when he was 3 months old.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Not really a "lucky charm". But something to remember. I keep a keychain on me thats ground down good from a street crash. It got that way through my gear (textile) and jeans!

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
ive always took a safe attitude and the same pair of BALLS with me and up to now ive always returned home safely:O :O :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts