TLZone Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought a digital speedometer, And I have a problem with the wires.

On the motorcycle there are two wires to the meter, Fuel A and Fuel B.

On the digital meter there is only one wire. Which one should I use. A,B or Both?

Please Help Me ^^

·
Registered
1998 TLS; 2001 TLR; 200X TLRSF
4,508 Posts
On the digital meter there is only one wire. Which one should I use. A,B or Both?

Please Help Me ^^
If the fuel sensor is compatible with your instrument cluster, use the one corresponding to the Black/light green wire in the loom connector. It detects the lower of the two levels in the tank.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the fuel sensor is compatible with your instrument cluster, use the one corresponding to the Black/light green wire in the loom connector. It detects the lower of the two levels in the tank.
Okey THX I'll try that !

·
Registered
435 Posts
Unless your speedo is a (digital) GSXR speedo, you most likely will not get the fuel light (fuel meter) to work. I don't know of any aftermarket speedo that is compatible with the TL's fuel sensors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unless your speedo is a (digital) GSXR speedo, you most likely will not get the fuel light (fuel meter) to work. I don't know of any aftermarket speedo that is compatible with the TL's fuel sensors.
I have read it in a couple of places. Fingers crossed. 😅 otherwise I have three options.

universal fuel level sensor.
count the trip.
drill holes and a tub between THE holes😅 old fasion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts