TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a vid that I took of my kids riding 4 wheelers and a dirt bike. I was just messing around with my digital camera and decided to see how good the video would be. Was I amazed, I was expecting an terrible video but got one almost as good as my regular video camera. By the way, thats my 6 year old on her new 90cc 2-stroke atv and my son riding his new 125cc dirt bike. This was his 1st time on a motorcyle. http://media.putfile.com/ATV-Fun

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sweet video what cam of camera do you have? Aslo what kinda Dirt bike and ATV did you get them? I have three boys and the boss let me get all of them one.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
too cool :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
my kids would be in heaven for sure! good job on the toys and the video dad!:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet video what cam of camera do you have? Aslo what kinda Dirt bike and ATV did you get them? I have three boys and the boss let me get all of them one.

Thanks, the camera is a Kodak C875 I got from Dell. I was very suprised by the quality of the video the camera takes. I recorded the videos on a 1gb sd card and still had plenty of memory avalible to take pics which are of great quality. The Atv is a Viper 90R made by Eton and the dirt bike is a Suzuki 125 4-stroke. Great looking quads you got there for the kids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts