TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a video (10.6 MB) of my trip to the track Monday to see Zelig, Gixxerjasen and Denee. It was about nine minutes and 33 seconds stop to stop, but I was at the turn in within seven some-odd minutes. Enjoy. A little old guy music instead of wind noise. Note this may well be my first successful on bike video. I have broken mounts and such. The angle is low because it is set up for the KTM and I forgot to adjust for the TLS.:banghead

Click me

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
:fooku

·
Registered
790 Posts
awesome to see that stuff again, reminds me of driving all the way up there from Corpus Christi to do my first trackday in March. I see that the drill rig isn't at the entrance anymore. After driving 8 hours I got there at night and drove right past the entrance. :coocoo

Wish I had something local :banghead

·
14,150 Posts
The drill rig was there for such a short time. I went there a week later and missed the turn cuz I was looking for the rig and missed it because it wasn't there anymore. My wife thought I was crazy when I told her that several days ago there'd been this towering lighted rig where there was some small pumps and pipes now.

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
zzzzzzzzzzz........

C'mon Doug where is the action?

·
14,150 Posts
The action was on the track! :thumbup

the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz happened as soon as Doug went home from the track to get some sleep for his night shift. :laugh

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Why did I think this was going to be TRACK action? (hint hint, Doug!)

But :p for living so close!

·
14,150 Posts
Track action vids will be later this week. :devious

1 - 13 of 13 Posts