Registered
8,965 Posts
:yes :yes Yes

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell yes I got a good deal!

Now to get out the Foredom flexible shaft and see whether I can do only minor damage to the low RPM range in exchange for even more killer screamin' top.

SO>>>now I should do a search on that theory about using some weird mxed-up swapping of intake and exhaust stock cams from TLS's and TLR's...

I loved the upper-midrange and top-end punch of my old '97 TLS, it seemed much more punchy than my 2001 TLR, and now with the TLR injectors, late-model bottom end, bit more RPM, JOEv, full yosh system...the '97 heads should be the perfect thing.

Now I'm really bummed that I missed the screamin' deal on the vee-two cams a while back. I be jonesin' for some hot bump-sticks.

I still wonder whether my old engine really has the +2mm big-bore teh seller claimed...everything else he claimed was a lie.

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So why the heck did the admins move this thread to this forum?

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
i duno the sellers name sounds a bit shifty. did you check his trader rating :laugh

its what i need to start doing building a spare TLr/TLs engine for back up :)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
cyclecamper said:
So why the heck did the admins move this thread to this forum?
I didn't do it but I would have if I saw it first :)

Ebay links die. If the thread is left in the TLS/TLR forum it becomes a dead and useless post. We don't prune that forum back. I guess we could leave them there and start pruning, but then real TL info goes missing too.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:laugh looks phishy.:laugh

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apparently the admins/moderators didn't move this post, and I owe them an apology. Here I am with degress in computers, and can't even tell what I'm doing, probably opened it here myself by mistake, jumping to conclusions blaming others. I've been a jackass. True friend are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, don't assume you've done a permanent job.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
No problem:thumbup

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Worse than that, we did move it, I convinced him we didn't, but we did. Moderator is a hard job without instructions :banghead.

Hopefully we are all happy and joyful in TLZone bliss.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts