TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to give my girlfriend some Christmas gift ideas and hate buying stuff like this on egay:dowhat ............so I am hoping someone on here has purchased one of these before and can give me some feedback on fittment and finished look. I really want an undertail on a budget but want integrated lights.:O If you know of any else PLEASE let me know. Thanks all.

Well nevermind one sold already here is the other still

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZU...015QQitemZ250055787779QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
379 Posts
I read a post a while back that someone bought one and was impressed with the results. Fitment was good but not perfect from what I recall.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i thought i saw that too but couldnt find the thread. I just though it was a pretty good price with lights included.:dunno

·
Registered
926 Posts
Where are you upstate? I'm in Saratoga.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on guys at 118 dollars I know that someone on here has had to have gotten one. REALLY anxious to find out about quality and fittment. I know there has been thread before about these, but I have searched and cant find it anywhere.:O

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I've got one on my TLR.

The fitment was good as far as size goes, but the two piss-weak bolt holes still means the undertail can bounce around a bit when riding.

The lights themselves are cool looking, but the brake light is not much brighter than the tail light.

I've had mine over a year now and I'm sick of it and looking to go back to using the clear tail light setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts