TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wouldn't you know, the man sells his bike....and then wins some awesome Sidi Boots. :laugh Congratulations Del! :cheers

once again thanks to Todd at Calsportbike for the great deal :hail

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
congrats del. :thumbup

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Good stuff del........remember what you said "if i win there no good to me so mike can have them".............:laugh

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Congrats Dell..... now you'll need a bike agian to use those fantastics boots... Come on, get a TL again ja,ja,ja...

By the way, I have the same Sidis, excelents boots, great protection and quite confortables.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
:cheers Del.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Oh no!

I think Del just read this thread & fell over backwards out of his computer chair & may have hit his head on the floor! There has been an erie silence on his end which is out of character.

Anyone know his phone number or address as maybe someone needs to check in on him?

We don't need him leaving us & making headlines or possibly winning a Darvin Award nomination now do we?

Baahhhhhh!

Del, your not the luckiest person I know. But your luck is awfully strange & this time it was strange timing wise! I think it is a sign. You know what I am trying to say don't you?

Time for another bike!

:devious

·
Registered
394 Posts
SON OF A...

Congrats Del!

Don't wear them while painting! :laugh

If we see them on eBay you're in trouble!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:cheers :thumbup :cheers Dell! You know what this means? You've got to get a bike to make use of the boots!

have fun

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,420 Posts
Can't believe no one else has, so put me down for first dibs :laugh

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
I say redo the raffle - Del won't look here 'cos there's no puppies .... :devious :devious :laugh :laugh :laugh

Well done Del - perhaps your luck is finally changing :O :)

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
WOW I'm hoping with JOY.

:dowhat Holy mackerel, :cheers :drool

I was outside thinking what a beautiful day and really missing the TL. I come back to the office, sit down at the desk and logged on to this site just now. I read my Pm's and I was floored. I'm really excited. I thought missinlinc was pulling a fast one on me.

A Pm from DaveCruz confirmed it. sweet

BTW, I just came from the Motorcycle shop looking at ATV's for my kids. I really want to get them one. The little Eton are now 4 strokes with reverse 90CC and a bit ground clearance. $2500.00

I landed a job the day I quit the other one and now these boots less than a week later. I guess I best go to Church Sunday because the LORD is smiling down on me for some-reason. :dunno

Awesome
Thanks guys. Thanks Todd Calsportbike :cheers

Let’s see. What are the color’s ?

I wear 10.5 in tennis shoes and they are a bit loose so should I get a size 10 US or 10.5US
A size 10 in tennis shoe is too tight. I have a wide foot.

Any pics of the colors

What do you guys recommend?

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Sheesh, ya gotta spoon feed this guy I tell ya what. MotoNation is the importer for Sidi...check here for colors. Can't tell which Corsa that is, I could probably look at the orignal raffle thread but I'm lazy.

http://www.motonation.com/subcategory.asp?cid=3

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Not really, but I knew you would :laugh

It's like I ask my wife to get me something to drink and she does almost every time without even questioning it. :devious

Thanks for the link. I'll look at the raffle link as well.
Just check Todds site.

Todd Says: "I have been wearing Sidi boots for several seasons, and they are the ONLY boot I will put on my feet when it counts. Yes, there are other quality road race boots, but nothing can match the comfort, features, and articulation of Sidi boots!"

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I've got the original vertebra's and love them. I lust and drool over the newer boots, but these are still good....someday.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts