TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Killboy got this photo of me this summer. i'm not usually one to buy pics but i really liked this angle!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the props, guys!:thumbup

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
It's a good shot :thumbup

---

You still got all that junk hanging off the back of it?

:yes ... :laugh.. I think im going to go ahead and get a jardine exhaust, it comes with the liscense plate bracket... My bike it totally stock, I only removed the chain guard.. the the reflectors on the front forks..thats it..

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Yep, nice shot that :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice shot, looks like a peeping tom took it. :)
:laugh i know! killboy took that shot. i email him to let him know how well it turned out. i like it mostly because its different than every other shot you see taken from the side of the road. he was parked on the inside of that turn and walked across the road and hid in the bushes. i remembered going into that turn ready to pose and thinking, "where the fak is he?!"
:laugh

Yep, nice shot that :)
thanks!

what are you using for head lights? do they have a hi & low beam?
those are just cheapy fog lights from advance auto parts. they dont have hi, only low and really, really suck at night. i just put them on to be "legal". i mostly ride on the track, where i remove them, and try to make it home before dark on street rides. i havent had any trouble with leo, though......yet.
i bought the bike without any fairing. so, i found a set of race fairings and put them on. then i rigged up the head and tail lights (tail is a $10 trailer light, also from advance!)
i may try to get a better set this winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts