TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to deals gap for friday with a buddy; anyone goin to be around?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Just got back last week, had a blast. Say hi to Ben at the resort and ask him for a Tim Horton's... then tell me his reaction.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Possibly...not 100% sure yet, 'cause fundage is low :blush

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
I had considered riding up there with a couple buddies and taking my gf. She says it was fun around town, so now we will try a bit more. If we end up going, it will be on Sat.

·
Registered
129 Posts
gra4er said:
Heading to deals gap for friday with a buddy; anyone goin to be around?
Dress warm, just saw the forcast for here in the mountains suppose to be in the 30's in the morning and only 50's in the day. The gap will be a little cooler and watch for the black ice in the morning. The fog tends to freeze to the roads up near the top. Hope you have fun, I may head over Sat if the weather is ok, gotta work Friday.

·
Registered
604 Posts
i will be there friday and saturday....8 of us total going. 2 red triumph 955i's, blue and white and chrome R1, aprillia tuono maybe? , black ducati 999, black honda blackbird, my yellow and silver and black TL R with 2 nitrous bottles on the tank...dont know what the last bike is...R.I. plates and M.A. plates....leaving wednesday night...thursday early am...17 hour ride....see you there

·
Registered
341 Posts
crazycat5150 said:
Possibly...not 100% sure yet, 'cause fundage is low :blush
Maybe if you would quit spending all your money on booze and loose women you could go to the dragon.:coocoo

You guys better bring your long underwear. It looks like its gonna be cold. Too cold for me. I'm a wuss.:)

Have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great time even though i blew a tire

1 - 11 of 11 Posts