TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
who the fook said little girls are all innocent:O :banghead :banghead :banghead
ive just been down to my local police station to collect my 18 and 16 year old daughters from our local NICK:dowhat :banghead :banghead
the youngest of them was out drinking:dowhat unknown to me:O and she seen her older sister just about to be bottled :dowhat so she did the family way of doing things and bottled the bastard that was gonna bottle her sister:coocoo :confused :confused
now i have to go and pick them both up in the morning and give them a verbal threat:rant
but at the same time i must punish my youngest daughter for being U/T/I and compliment her for sticking up for her family:O
how would you solve this problem:O

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
good luck from my experiance they stop listening around 10 or so....speak your mind and hope for the best...

·
Registered
689 Posts
You should let them go out on a date with a biker!!

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Buy a bottle of Jack and have them drink it all between the two of them, that might do the trick.

Might wanna have a few buckets around for afterwards though. :laugh

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my wife told both of you just fook off and if none of them listen:dunno . . . . . .maybe i shud just get out while i can:devious and get myself a decent bird :laugh:laugh and do the best that i can:dunno:dunno

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
:laugh
That's how my cousin got cured of smoking when she got caught lighting up behind her garage.
My Aunt made her smoke the whole pack one after the other, may have been a bit harsh but it did the trick and she never did it again.
I wish my Aunt were around when I started lighting up. :(

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Speak your mind, tell them the truth. They won't appear to be listening but it'll be going on the old hard drive. When they are 25 or 30 they'll suddenly be all "Damn, dad was right, why didn't I pay more attention?"

Nothing to help you between now and then though.

·
Registered
292 Posts
are they cute? :D I'll whip em into shape for ya :whipping

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah they are cute,heres a pic

dont they look innocent:banghead:banghead
having 2 daughters can honestly be hard work to a PROTECTIVE father:devil:devil

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Holy smackel :drool

Wait I know one is below the age limit.

Now what did you say again? I was not sure. Some guy was about to bottle the 18 year old and the youngest bottled him. Does that mean she hit him across the head with a bottle? :dunno

:confused

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Yea, I'm a little confused over here on this side of the pond as to how you were using the term bottle.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
they are very beautiful.. be honest with them .. i do the same with my younger and only sister (20yo) (and no Del i wont post a pic of her:lol) im more like a best friend to her then an older brother and i find it easy to get masseges across to her head that way.. keep talkin to them and never give up .. eventually they will listen.. good luck :thumbup

Ash

·
Registered
612 Posts
hahahaha ...that's funny stuff.

UK hotties that can fight and hold pint ...jeff, I would be a proud pappa!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Mine's 10 and I thoroughly enjoy her company still. That being said, if it were my daughter in that kind of trouble, I probably would have delayed picking her up from the popo for about 12hrs.....let her shake in her boots a little before daddy comes riding to the rescue.
As for under-age drinking, make 'em volunteer a week (while they're off school) in a soup kitchen. Pay back to society by lettin' 'em see what living drunk could do to a person.:O :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Sorry, I have no good advice for ya but I'm gunna watch this thread closely as I have two young daughters myself. I won't have to worry about anything like this for several years but when it comes, I want to be ready.

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
As someone who only has two boys, my oft used quote to friends who only have daughters "i've got to worry about two little pricks - you've got to worry about EVERY OTHER prick" :dowhat :laugh :laugh :laugh

As for advice - dunno, mine are only 8 & 12 ....... :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:lol

·
Banned
38 Posts
who the fook said little girls are all innocent:O :banghead :banghead :banghead
ive just been down to my local police station to collect my 18 and 16 year old daughters from our local NICK:dowhat :banghead :banghead
the youngest of them was out drinking:dowhat unknown to me:O and she seen her older sister just about to be bottled :dowhat so she did the family way of doing things and bottled the bastard that was gonna bottle her sister:coocoo :confused :confused
now i have to go and pick them both up in the morning and give them a verbal threat:rant
but at the same time i must punish my youngest daughter for being U/T/I and compliment her for sticking up for her family:O
how would you solve this problem:O
UUUUH, HUH HUH HUH!:O UUUH, HUH HUH HUH!:confused LIKE, GIVE ER ANOTHER BEER:O :puke

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OUT ON BAIL

i got my daughters back from the police station:) i had to be at the interview(interogation:laugh ) with the youngest(16)and i honestly had to bite my tongue:rant :rant she was interviewed by 2 female officers(both quite sexy)but they were far too nasty for my liking:coocoo :coocoo they had my little girl in tears:O at first i played along with them but after so much i told them to back off:rant :rant all she had done was protect her sister:hail she isnt a criminal/theif/hooligan or other:rant
ive got 4 sons aswell and i can honestly say they have never been in trouble:)
on the other hand:dowhat my 2 daughters will put me into an early grave:banghead :banghead
my advice to any DADS or fathers is:you'll never manage to fight all the unwanted boyfriends that your daughter/s choose:O when they get older:O
and just always be there when they need you:) :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts