TLZone Forums banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
I use a variety.. :)
Our own bikeclub (www.pmc.dk) rents Sturup once in a while. I've recently become a member of Sydskanes Emse, they use Sturup a lot!!
The Anderstorp events this year is with Lydmurens MC, who has a small club as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there..
One more Danish guy signing up too. I’ve been following this board for quite some time now, but never gotten off my ass and register.:eatcorn But now’s the time, so here I go. :) Seems like a great place, with a lot of nice people.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hejsa TLRmjx,

Velkommen til :)

Hygge
JJ

·
Registered
238 Posts
Velkommen til....

Lars

:cheers

·
Registered
935 Posts
Roskild.. så bør vi mødes på Malerklemmen :)

Motorcykelgalleri.dk tror jeg ikke at jeg kender, men måske man skulle smide et par billeder ind af dyret.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hi there, long time no see… sorry :blush Any of you going to MotoGP in Assen this weekend? I think I’m going with some Swedes tomorrow, haven’t decided yet :confused

A "little" catch up:

humle said:
.. Tomorrow it's time to go to the beach and watch all the naughty topless spanish girls in their small knickers.. Uhmm.... :yumyum
Humle
Welcome home, you could get rid of all them Spanish girls? :bounce :devious :laugh
I’m at Sturup 10/7 with PMC too I’m not a member, just a hang around!

anpau01 said:
...By the way, I´ve bought the akrapovic bolt- ons and the fit perfectly and the sound; Its awesome:hail
If you and any of the other Danes ( or other members of course) happen to be in Odense on a thursday come see us at Skovsøen in Fruens bøge.
Anpau01
Great choice, Akrapovic sounds great….
Odense, watch out for who you are inviting course I’m considering moving there for a couple of years to finish my study! Is Bederslev (Otterup) to far out? I’ve found a little house there with garage and at ¼ the price of 50km2 apartment in NorthernSealand!

delphy said:
........But what organiaers are you going with?
Delphy
I’m not organized, at all :blush, but I know some at Swedes and some at PMC, so I’m just joining :nana ;)

TLRmjx said:
Har jeg ikke set nogle af jer på motorcykkelgalleri.dk ?
TLRmjx
Welcome....... :bigfinger
I’m not at “galleriet” but I know Lau a little, try and check out his TL-Tiger here, he could win “TL of the month” in here …… :thumbup

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lars,

You wouldn't happen to be selling an Öhlins rear shock, a clear clutch cover, and some performance pistons, would you ? :devious Just found it on DBA, and although I would love that Öhlins, it's too pricey for me....:banghead

·
Registered
238 Posts
hi´ Delphy

New and never used................
come and get it for 4400,- dk.kr !!!! almost half price:)

Lars

·
Registered
5 Posts
lars said:
hi´ Delphy

New and never used................
come and get it for 4400,- dk.kr !!!! almost half price:)

Lars

Uhhhm... I´m almost up for that one. I could come to Ølstykke (right?) to have a look at it, and convince myself. :O

Martin (at Roskilde Festival)
:rockon

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hov.. Det der clear clutch cover springer jeg da på..

Hva' koster skidtet?

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
TLRmjx said:
Uhhhm... I´m almost up for that one. I could come to Ølstykke (right?) to have a look at it, and convince myself. :O

Martin (at Roskilde Festival)
:rockon
Hej Martin

Du skal være velkommen til at komme forbi....

Er du på Roskilde nu?

mail mig

mvh.

Lars

·
Registered
238 Posts
humle said:
Hov.. Det der clear clutch cover springer jeg da på..

Hva' koster skidtet?
Skal du have det cover...???

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hej Lars,

Jeg går og venter på en PM fra dig omkring de andre stumper og coveret?

Hygge
JJ

·
Registered
238 Posts
humle said:
Hej Lars,

Jeg går og venter på en PM fra dig omkring de andre stumper og coveret?

Hygge
JJ

Hej Johnny

Har du fået din racer rullet på bænk?

Jeg havde min nye TL´ nede hos lydmuren idag, den sagde 130 på hjulet, jeg havde håbet på lidt mere.
Jeg kunne se på de andre TL´ han havde rullet, at de lå mellem 110 og 124 hk.

Hvad bruger du af filter i raceluftfilter kassen?

mvh.
Lars

21 - 40 of 87 Posts