TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am new here and just wondering where the Danish are hiding and how come I can’t find a single Danish threat …… when there is a Swedish!! :confused ;)

But now there is a Danish threat so......

My name is Henrik, I’m already at the Danish SV forum: http://forum.svrider.dk but I’m the only one with a TL therefore I’m signing up here and it seams like the right planet to land on!!
I’ve bin riding my green ´97 TLS since ´01, with a full 2in1TwoBrother exhaust, PCII, K&N filters, sprockets 17/43 and maybe some more small stuff…… but I'm loving it and looking forward to see if here is other Danish and learn from all you others in here……
:tillis :done

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Welcome to the planet :bigfinger <------- standard tlp welcome

You certainly ride the best model/colour combo of tillis! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, thanks for the welcome you two..... :2finger <-- maybe a new hønse standard thanks ;)

daveC said:
Welcome to the planet :bigfinger <------- standard tlp welcome
You certainly ride the best model/colour combo of tillis! :)
I sense you also ride the best model/colour combo of tillis, hehe :thumbup

lockdown said:
Hi Henrik welcome :bigfinger , whats the 43T at the back like ?
It measures too fast at the clock and gives bad fuel economy but it pulls even better wheelies, its great for small roads and tracks and I think the "jerking" (is that what you call it? you know the humb humb at low rmp), is... softer!

I'm not use too this much English, hope you understand my riding :confused ;)

P

·
0 Posts
There aren't many Danish people around that I know of, just one great guy named Delphy, who lives in Copenhagen.
My boyfriend (wreckah) and I stayed with him on our trip to Scandinavia last summer... :)

oh, and welcome! :bigfinger

·
Registered
180 Posts
YES!!! Finally - a danish tread here! :banana Actually, some more danish guys frequent the board - DENMARK, Lars, and I think one more...I'll post in the open forum, to let them know about this one! So, where are you at? I'm from Copenhagen, we should all get together during the summer, for a TLP meetup! Oh, and I've noticed an increase in the amount of Tillers at Langelinie (last weekend there were 3 besides me!) ...better get those TLP stickers for the advertising... ;)

And Pumpkin - thanks for the nice words, you guys are always welcome here! Say hi to W from me ... :)

P

·
0 Posts
ahaaaa there you are, delphy :laugh

careful with invitations though, you'll have us knocking at your door in no-time! :devious

:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
another Dane

Hej Hej

From another dane...Lars from Oelstykke near Copenhagen.

Been on the planet for a while now, and have had lots of fun and advice.

Lets meet sometime....

see you

Lars

:cheers

·
Registered
935 Posts
Aloha Hønse,

Another Copenhagen calling.. Better get that Tillis running fast as you know yellow is the fastest colour, haha...

Oh, well.. Actually I guess my black Race-Tiller is quite a lot faster than my Road-Tiller, hehe..

Velkommen om bord på TLP, det er et superfedt sted med tonsvis af gode råd..

Hygge
JJ

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, everybody

I PM’d “DENMARK” when I signed up here course he sounded a bit Danish and he is.... lucky me.... and he sounds glad and active in here!! :)

Yeah for sure we have to meet sometime, I know that <a href="http://www.dfmc.dk/900" target="new">Chris here</a> is thinking a lot of planning a little DK TL get-together, if it’s going to work out I don’t know :O

What about the German <a href="http://www.tl-treffen.de/" target="new">TL-Treffen</a> anybody knows about that? (Mr. or Mrs. Belgium maybe) :bounce

Otherwise Langelinie is great for me! I do show up in there sometimes!! :thumbup

Humble, haven’t we been at “Sturup Raceway” together last year.... (With Niels PMC)?? :cool

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
delphy said:
I guess I'll be at Langelinie tonight....anyone else?
Hmmm.... I might be able to join you, no promise!

But what time approx?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
delphy said:
...better get those TLP stickers for the advertising... ;)
....for sure, I'll make some for us..... :)
I arrived at "linien" yesteday at 21.15 and went almost directly to the only blue and white TLR there...... but it wasn’t you he must had thought :thatsgay things about me.... hehe, bit embarrassing! Well we both had the ladies with us, guess that’ll make up for it........ :slaptlr :laugh
See you another time then..... and then we might able to collect at couple of Tillis more!!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hønse said:
Humle, haven’t we been at “Sturup Raceway” together last year.... (With Niels PMC)?? :cool
Definitely so.. I'm a member of PMC. In the second Sturup event last year I rode on a borrowed R6, as I hadn't gotten the racer yet.
This year (11. july) I'll be there with my race-Tiller.

Greetings from Barcelona, it sure is hot down here.. Tomorrow it's time to go to the beach and watch all the naughty topless spanish girls in their small knickers.. Uhmm.... :yumyum

/JJ

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hej Hønse!

As you mentioned it´s good to see some more Danes here at TLP. By the way, I´ve bought the akrapovic bolt- ons and the fit perfectly and the sound; Its awesome:hail
If you and any of the other Danes ( or other members of course) happen to be in Odense on a thursday come see us at Skovsøen in Fruens bøge.

Anders from Odense

·
Registered
935 Posts
May I recommend that the danes write in this thread when they are going or a trackday or any other bike-event.

So far I know for sure that I will be at the tracks at these dates:
27/6 Anderstorp
10/7 Sturup Raceway
15/8 Anderstorp

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hopefully I get to go to some more trackdays during the summer, however, I start a new job on the 1/8, and I expect it to be very (very!) time consuming, soooo........But what organiaers are you going with? I usually use Racing4fun, but that's only at Knutstorp..?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts