TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, you guessed it! I got the Ziggy's RHA in the mail today! Wow! Nice stuff. Click for big un's.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Mount that sucker up and then take some more pics! In it's lowest position, it will still raise the ride height aprox. 4mm over stock, so you'll want to take that into account when you set-up the front. Perhaps lower the forks in the triple a couple of mm.

That's gonna be sweet, too bad I got rid of the TL before I got to use it.:coocoo

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rear is already up a little with the Ohlins, should be fun :devious

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
The rear is already up a little with the Ohlins, should be fun :devious
...your new 800# spring should have raised it a little as well...

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shhhhhh, all the fella's will be jealous if you keep listing my mods. :lol

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Mount that sucker up and then take some more pics! In it's lowest position, it will still raise the ride height aprox. 4mm over stock, so you'll want to take that into account when you set-up the front. Perhaps lower the forks in the triple a couple of mm.

That's gonna be sweet, too bad I got rid of the TL before I got to use it.:coocoo
I just cut the rose joint shaft so I could dial less than stock ride height if I wanted to.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:coocoo good idea, I was thinking about that. Off to fit the puppy. Looks like my SOAS will come out once more. I will measure ride height before and after.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Well Sir did U realy think for a second that U wouldent spend shitloads of $ on the TLS :lol it´s a dicease and there is no cure for it :banghead

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're right Lasse!

By the way, the thing is on, and I measured before and after. With it in the lowest position it is 3/8 in or 9.2 mm higher. Feels just like the TLR did with the Penske. Diana and I both sat on it and that is how it feels. Like a TLR with slightly lower pegs :coocoo

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Well all i can say is.... Glad to see your back... back on a TLS. :)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I always loved the S, maybe someday, my old R will be on the market. :devious

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
You're right Lasse!

By the way, the thing is on, and I measured before and after. With it in the lowest position it is 3/8 in or 9.2 mm higher. Feels just like the TLR did with the Penske. Diana and I both sat on it and that is how it feels. Like a TLR with slightly lower pegs :coocoo
Wow, that's really high! Are the forks in their highest position or are they lowered in the triple? Hopefully it's not near to topping out the Ohlins damper.:O

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a little room before it tops out. I actually had to compress it to get the link in :coocoo. With the stiffer spring and the Ohlins it is much better. I measured it from the end of the passenger peg to the lift before and after the RHA install, I wish I had done it with the Ohlins too. :banghead

Forks are at Stock height. Actually ride height in the front is up a bit since I have 1.0 kg springs. I rode it about 100 miles since the change and I am amazed. Completely different TL. Rock steady in corners, I just need to dial out a bit of compression and it will be a sweet ride. The front is a bit harsh, and I haven't messed with it much. The bike is so much more planted in a turn than before, steers about as quick as before, but has a much better feel. I can really feel the forks now, great improvement. I think raising the rear about 12 mm overall has really helped it. Woo Hoo!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts