TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you guys know of a TL-S or R anywere or were i may find one which is a damaged repairable from a breaker:O as iam twitching to get one for Track days :devious and No iam not using my R as i dont want to bin it:laugh

Cost is a factor of course, but can not find owt at the min , unless Cadwell produces one in a few weeks:laugh joking lads - iam sure it will not :hail

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
isnt there an S on egay right now damaged at a breakers?

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
check out Sam´s shed :laugh

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
red one with lowers on :O) seen it today while i were looking for some spare wheels

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,414 Posts
I have a TLS frame coming with no V5 just for the purpose of building a track bike up, I'm not 100% sure I have everything needed as I'm scraping the barrel for some spares :laugh

I have a mint engine ready to drop in that I spent over £400 on

Should be cobbled together and for sale by winter :laugh

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a TLS frame coming with no V5 just for the purpose of building a track bike up, I'm not 100% sure I have everything needed as I'm scraping the barrel for some spares :laugh

I have a mint engine ready to drop in that I spent over £400 on

Should be cobbled together and for sale by winter :laugh
First dibs on that then :devious / unless you are joking :O

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,414 Posts
The swingarm was just the rear brake hose making it look scolloped.

The guy just offered me it for £850 if I pick it up tomorrow :O

I think I'm going to decide no, it's too tatty and also a 97 model and from the pics there is lots of red rust and damaged plastics/cans.

Would be a cheap track bike for somebody with lots of spare time, but I would have to move it on and there's no profit in it :confused

If anybody wants the guy/shop details drop me a PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts