TLZone Forums banner

10001 - 10020 of 10570 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Ok, well, on the first 10 or so pages, Lasse is explaining to us the reason for being gay.
On the following 30pages, Octo is being convinced to join Lasse in a hot tub ful of strawberry jam.

Then the both of them go on about that experience for about 100 or so pages. That´s when J.bone finds his way back, and we can, somewhat, get back to talking about bikes and killer tracks and what not.

Then J-bone disappears for 700pages and we have to listen to Octo and Lasse again.

Now, J-bone´s back, I´ve got a new bike, and for some reason none of us here can understand, Lasse and Octo has adopted 2 children. Så now we are trying to get a hold of the person responsible for clearing their application for an adoption. Then we are going to have a big, big discission with him/her/it....
Believe me, it's f'ing worth lerning Swedish to read all the pages...
...it sounds interesting... if I can learn JN then maybe...execpt no tutoring from lasse or Octo:dowhat

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Så heligt gott!!! :hail :yumyum

Något avis faktiskt. :yes
Ja du hittade precis rätt ord där. Så svenskt heligt gott,den middan blir något man bär med sig i minnet för resten av de få år man har kvar som en smakupplevelse utan dess like :devious

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,004
fredde on teh road :hail

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Appappapp!!! Framfälgen är skitig Fredde... herregud människa :rant

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,008

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,012
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDAG :cheers 4 timmar tills semestern börjar :doug

·
Registered
6,760 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,016
grillad entrecote, grillad sötpotatis, smörstekta kantareller, rött vin, jordgubbar, grädde och kladdkaka :yumyum skön start på semestern

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,017

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Pölsa med stekt lök och potatis är vad jag har idag:banghead $$$

10001 - 10020 of 10570 Posts