TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been invited to another photoshoot with my bike.It turns out they want my bike for a 2007 calender.It will be all custom sportbikes in the calender.Some of wich have already been seen in 2 wheel tuner magazine.They are shooting 6 bikes this saturday and 6 bikes on sunday.It is over in mass somewhere near the new hampshire border.They will be using models to pose with the bikes.I will be offering the calenders for sale and will take pre-orders for them when I have more details.I cant wait to see the other bikes they are using,but I do know that I am the only TL in the calender.Well I just thought I would share.Later

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Lovely work mate - might have to try organise a few calendars to be sent over to us Aussie lads somehow :devious

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lovely work mate - might have to try organise a few calendars to be sent over to us Aussie lads somehow :devious
Not a problem!!Anything for our mates down under.I will let you know.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
really cool. where do we get our copies??

:thumbup

way to represent!!

:hail

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...post up some pics of all the bikes when its done...I may need to ask someone to send me one of those :yumyum...

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Great Hans! :thumbup You know I'll be wanting one of those calendars. Just the thing to hang in my office...I'll be staring at it during the long winter months. :)

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I want a calendar too :devious

and whereabouts is this shoot...I'm about 30 mins or so from the NH border :devious

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
so where can we get the calendar? :O

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
you can write me down for a copy as well. Congrats again...sweet ass bike....now did you get to pick the models that drape all over your bike......I hope you picked a HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the link for the calender.I am august 2007 in the calender.I have not even seen it yet so I have no idea how it came out.No I had nothing to do with picking the girl for the bike.I just showed up and they had everything all set and ready to go.I believe the calenders are 15.00.They are on a web site called speedfreaks inc.
http://speedfreakinc.com/v1/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=63&Itemid=42

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
ordered :hail

$15 and FREE S&H

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
got the calendar today...good job :hail

bike looks sweet...and the chick they chose... "Ms. Stephanie" is SMOKIN :jack :drool

hes august BTW

1 - 16 of 16 Posts