TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only selling as Ive just got my new ones :)

Crowtree quality, great condition but have got some light scuffing on the back,no stiching broken just scuffed.
They fit me and I'm 5'5" tall, 42" chest, 32" waist, 27"leg , sizes are approx so would be better tried on.

£150 no offers, can post but they are heavy so I guess parcel force would be about £15.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Damn, your sizing is very similar to mine (I'm a bit bigger in the chest, but the rest is bang on), I'm just afraid shipping to the USA would be prohibitively expensive. Dare I ask, shipping to Connecticut, USA, zip code 06492?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, your sizing is very similar to mine (I'm a bit bigger in the chest, but the rest is bang on), I'm just afraid shipping to the USA would be prohibitively expensive. Dare I ask, shipping to Connecticut, USA, zip code 06492?
Mate, I'll have a go for you but will take a few days as am on shift.I do think the shipping will kill it though..
Cheers,
Jon.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No worries, its near a holiday here and is my company's busiest time of the year. I don't mind waiting. :)
Am off shift from Wed afternoon so I'll get a price then, I must say I like the idea of a pair of Lincolnshires finest (Englands actually) leathers thrashing around the US..:devious Do a Google search and read some reviews of there leathers, Ive crashed many times (not this pair) in there suits and have never broken a seam. You really cant beat there gear for quality..

Thats me in a slimmer pair of theres on my avatar.. in my ... erm slimmer days..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts