TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up at 5am, drag bike back out of van, change to full wets, pack van AGAIN:banghead get daughter sorted out "wheres my jacket/shoes/nintendo/bag/drink":rant,head for Sams, get Sams gear loaded, stop for diesel/petrol, arrive at Croft, set up gazebo, drag both bikes out, change Sams wheels, grab a coffee, in for the briefing, SORRY LADS WE'RE CANCELLING :crazy There was 5" of water in various places running like a river so too dangerous to ride.
Pack bikes & pi$$ing wet gazebo back into van, down to local garden centre for full english "heart attack special" Oh how we laughed:laugh
Just need to decide when/where we're spending the credit note:devious

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Bummer.. thats a load of effort for nothing. Theres always next time though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
see if you can exchange your credit note for a race track in a SUNNY COUNTRY!!! this place is a joke! lol

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
I think our friend Dave summed it up, a T Shirt saying "If you see me in a Garden Centre on a Sunday, Shoot Me !"

Shame, but can't blame the organisers, was very bad and would have been lethal for those on road tyres :coocoo

·
Registered
341 Posts
Piss. We camped near Leyburn. It was very wet and muddy (yo should've seen the state of the dog!) and did think about you two.... :coocoo

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
We've re-booked for Mallory on the 14th August :devious

1 - 9 of 9 Posts