TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above, midlife crises ? I'm trying to rebuild my record collection that my ex wife destroyed...

Any Crass albums or singles, Disorder, Exploited, Vice Squad and any other hard core punk stuff, t'shirts etc..

I am not a dealer, just trying to get back some of my miss spent youth.

While I'm typing this I am listening to Crass , 'Nagasaki nightmare'. bugger its finished now.....:p

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Brings back memories:hail I think i may have some D/k and vice squad in the attic:devious Stiff little Fingers are my favourite group though:hail:hail Seen them many a times the last being a couple of months ago in Preston.
Thinking about it, it is about 27 years ago i was wearing my bondage pants and studded leather jacket:eek:mg Seems like only yesterday:banghead

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Down load it??? Wash your mouth out man.. I want the real thing!

SLF, my favorite to,, the first album I bought was Imflamible material!

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
I have most of SLF music. I have followed them through all the different stages of music. i think that's why i like them so much, a album for all moods:)
And just for lasse, here is a picture taken in 1983 of me in my bondge pants and leathers:devious. I had my hair normal ish that day as i was off to a wedding and my parents made me chop off my spikes:rant

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul , you are a star.. my parents have pics of me through every stage but my punk days, for some reason there is no history of that.. cant think why, I did have tartan bondage trousers and zippy t'shirts and an attitude to big for a short arse.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
That picture is the only one i have of me when i was a punk. For some reason the wife always carries it around in her purse. Good job she was in bed when i just copied it or i would have never got to open it without her biting my fingers off:laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm a fan of Crass. Hard to find many other people that can stand them. Even my die hard punk friends don't like them.

I was at one of those outdoor festival things a few weeks ago, (Flogging Molly, Pennywise, NOFX, Gogol Bordello etc etc) saw a kid that couldn't have been over 12 years old with a Crass shirt on. I can't wrap my mind around that. Did someone put him in that shirt or does he think that's whats cool to wear?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts