TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently, I was killed coming back from the MotoGP and TLRbaby is in hospital with injuries.

Damn, now I'll never get to race the GSXR at the track.
Better let Steve know not to send the pucks to me, I can't scratch them now.
At least my insurance will benefit my wife for some time.
Hope TLRbaby gets well soon.

:dowhat

Twice now I've heard the story running through the rumour mill that I crashed my bike, only the story got worse: I got killed this time. :thumbdown Wonder if I was wearing full gear when that happened?! :laugh

I reassured my mate (who's shop I went into today) that I was alive and well. Funny that he has my number, but didn't enquire at all. :dowhat

Hope the next story to spring up has me beating Rossi in a race :lol

·
Premium Member
29,860 Posts
Many go to your funeral? Was there a big piss up?

I was killed up the Black Spur the other month. :banghead

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Ruby said:
Apparently, I reassured my mate (who's shop I went into today) that I was alive and well. Funny that he has my number, but didn't enquire at all. :dowhat
Uhh, if you were dead, who would he have spoken too? :laugh

I wouldn't be too upset about it, after all, you've managed to survive two crashes, one of them fatal. Sounds like your luck is holding.:lol

Rumors of my demise often circulate around here, but those seem to be more wishful thinking than just mistakes.:dowhat

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i herd that to tl1kr pm me with the great news that you were dead shit did i say that or think it o well any way good to hear your still alive :coocoo :coocoo or is it :devious :devious

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Dibs on Ruby's front brake rotors! :)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Ruby said:
:dowhat

I reassured my mate (who's shop I went into today) that I was alive and well. Funny that he has my number, but didn't enquire at all. :dowhat

thats becase he didnt care its not like a dead man is going to ansawer his phone now is it :coocoo :coocoo

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
It seems I was air lifted off I-95 this morning:lol

Some how three or four idiots, one on a motorcycle managed to mangle themselves and some or all were airlifted out. It was quite a hassle as they landed the helo on the road which delayed my trip to work by more than an hour:rant Of course, there couldn't possibly be more than one motorcycle on I-95 in the DC metro area so it had to have been me:rolleyes

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Yup, I've gotten the "I saw a yellow bike like yours crashed on xx highway last night, I thought it was you!"

Yea, cuz I was the only one in all of Dallas/Ft Worth with a yellow and black gixxer! :coocoo

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
days said:
thats becase he didnt care its not like a dead man is going to ansawer his phone now is it :coocoo :coocoo
But he didn't at least find out if the rumour was false. Just to ready to believe it being true? :dowhat

Steve TLS said:
Many go to your funeral? Was there a big piss up?
I don't know! No one told me when my funeral was. Damn I hope I didn't miss it, that would be embarassing :laugh

·
Registered
295 Posts
How could you have been killed of you were seen with Elvis in a 7-11.....

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, I was having lunch with Roy Orbinson. :coocoo

:laugh

I hope TLRbaby made it to my funeral? :O

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yeah right, Roy Orbison is dead. But Elvis on the other hand....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.