TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
nice pics....where did you find the ice??

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yeah, it was a week or two ago now.....there isn't much ice left, i'm sure that will change soon enough though, i would much rather ride on pavement than ice!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'm not one for stunt riding but I give you credit man. Awesome skills :thumbup

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Man, enough with the pics, we need some video of the ice stunting!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've been too busy working on our dvd to make trailor vids.....our video will be out in a couple weeks.....there is also a really good segment of ice riding in drew stone's new video called "passion and brotherhood" probably one of the hottest dvd's on the market right now.

thanks for the compliments guys....when we first thought of doing this it seemed like a really good idea, until we hit the ice for the first time and realized how hard getting traction was going to be....we have a pretty good setup down, but it's no place to practice new tricks, just makes for good video and keeps the skillz in place for the spring LOL

and we were just THAT bored with winter

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's awsome stuff:thumbup

BTW if you ever feel the need for more grip on ice, look into ice racing spikes - they are usually long, and have super sharp carbide tips, loads of grip. I don't know how you'd mount them to a street bike tire (its more typical to put them in a dirt bike knobby), but I'm sure someone has figured it out - those guys in Norway or whever it is that they race sport bikes on ice seem to have it down:thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
:hail :hail :hail

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
how old are you ryan?
you must be in pretty good shape to get your feet up there...
:hail

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'm almost 26.....been stunting since i was 20, and riding since i was 18.....i just got a yz426 to run in the dirt and eventually motard out to try to keep my interest, it's really hard to stay in shape with the lifestyle i run....always on the go making stickers, shirts, dvd's, promotional stuff, workin on the bikes and also doing shows on the road every weekend.....so yeah, i may look flexible in pictures, but in all reality it's harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning after falling down lots of times in the past 6 years LOL

and i don't like running a cage as much as possible because the bike looks much better without one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
http://store02.prostores.com/verticalmischief

this is our new vmc online store, it contains our dvd's and shirts and hats and coats.....streetbike animosity has a whole segment of ice stunt riding in it, and it's only 15 bucks.....streetbike animosity 2 is set to hit the stores at the end of january, and it will have a TON of ice footage as well as china moto gp stunt show footage!!!

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
U are nuts :hail

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol no, nuts is going 200+ mph into a corner on a bike:O :confused

1 - 20 of 23 Posts