TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last friday i withdrew my pay from the post office & went direct to the motor redgo's. paid my TL rego & the lady comes back
Q: where did you recive this $50 bill from ?

A: from the post office i just left there
Q: why ?

A: its a fake.

A: WTF

she proceeded to show me (the window with the stars has a white band/seal around it. accross the bottom of it was quite large - nearly 2 x the thickness)

i pulled out another 5 x $50.00 notes for her to check. all ok.

i still got my money for the fake :) usualy they dont reemburse it.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Last week I got a letter from Horsham, mailed on the 1st of November and the 1st person I thought of was you :laugh But you're still 300+km from there aren't you?

All I have to do is send off $10 to the name at the top of the list, bump everyone by and put my name in 5th position and send the letter off to at least 200 people :banghead (I'm keeping the 5c stuck to the top of the letter :laugh)

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last week I got a letter from Horsham, mailed on the 1st of November and the 1st person I thought of was you :laugh But you're still 300+km from there aren't you?

All I have to do is send off $10 to the name at the top of the list, bump everyone by and put my name in 5th position and send the letter off to at least 200 people :banghead (I'm keeping the 5c stuck to the top of the letter :laugh)
yeh steve im a good 300KLM away from there.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
More like 400km :laugh

Steve, just notice the pic in ya sig. Nice cockpit there :thumbup

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Steve, just notice the pic in ya sig. Nice cockpit there :thumbup
It changes randomly. You'll have to wait a while to see it again :devious

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
last friday i withdrew my pay from the post office & went direct to the motor redgo's. paid my TL rego & the lady comes back
Q: where did you recive this $50 bill from ?

A: from the post office i just left there
Q: why ?

A: its a fake.

A: WTF

she proceeded to show me (the window with the stars has a white band/seal around it. accross the bottom of it was quite large - nearly 2 x the thickness)

i pulled out another 5 x $50.00 notes for her to check. all ok.

i still got my money for the fake :) usualy they dont reemburse it.
cool , where can i get some from:laugh

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool , where can i get some from:laugh

you'll have to wait im just trying to realighn the paper in in the printing press so its not so odvious this time :laugh

how much do you want 1 or 2 chaff bags full :laugh

im doing a run of 5c notes next week :laugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts