TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i don't consider myself ignorant or nieve. so what is the deal with people calling ebay.......egay. i see it all over the net. i don't see any connection. i mean if there someone to get burned by an auction is it ebay's fault?
i may be an exception, i have only had positive experiences with ebay. and the whole auction concept. however i did get burned real bad on a tail cowl for my project but that was the fault of the seller. and i have had that resolved but not with out incident. (a multi bike dealership in lewistown,PA:puke) i keep thinking how i wouldn't have been able to accomplish what i have with my fighter without using ebay. there is just no other option that i have found other than classifieds but that just doesn't cut it.

please don't mind me. this wasn't meant as a rant just an observation. maybe if you had bad experiences you could post up and shed some light

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
well for me it's when you hear about all the silly stupid crap that people sell on ebay for rediculious coin...

a frickin grilled cheese with what looks like the Virgin Mary burned into it if you kinda squint... ca'mon, that's just gay...

thus Egay.

It's a wonderful place for parts and what have you... but some of that stuff is beyond the stupid.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid

that and all the $20 and +195,000 HP boxes that work on any engine ever built :lol

·
Registered
782 Posts
i don't have any problems with ebay either, i think the people that would buy the grilled cheese are idiots and if ebay can turn a profit off of them more power to them.

·
Registered
945 Posts
:stupid I don't have a problem with ebay just with some of the idiots that sell crap on there. I got screwed once on a gas tank that the dude decided not to ship to me but ebay/paypal got it all sorted out. :O

·
Registered
186 Posts
i'd have to say i'm +1 with all the above. about the only thing i have against ebay is that i'm not the one who thought of it first.

:banghead could've been independantly wealthy right now damn damn damn:banghead

·
Registered
3,498 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
$800!!! what a moron :coocoo

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That and many forums (although not this one:hail) won't allow the word "ebay" to be posted so everyone uses something similar - often egay:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts