TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a complete race body kit; upper, lower, tail, tinted windscreen (non double bubble), "race" (straight through) intake tubes, zues buttons to attach lower to upper, and upper fairing support with carbon fiber (actual) gauge mounting plate. It is all painted matte black but if I were to use it I would repaint it. All you will need is a tank and some of the stock mounting tabs, I believe it is just the L brackets but don't hold me to that. I will take $700 plus fees plus actual shipping. I am just ball parking due to past shipping boxes that it will be somewhere in the $60-$100 range but it could be less. The one piece upper will require a large box and that is what will be alot of the expense. I live in San Diego if you would like to arrange to meet up and save shipping and paypal fees. Please let me know if there are any parts you would like a better picture of and I will add it to my photobucket for all to see. Thank you all for your time.

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz278/mossspeed/?albumview=grid

To save some time for those that might ask. I sure will split this up, any piece you want for $700 plus shipping and fees.

For those that are slow or just don't get it,
NO I WILL NOT SPLIT THIS UP, PERIOD.

·
Registered
545 Posts
What brand is it?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can not confirm it but it appears to all be sharkskinz. There is no markings on the bodywork but I saw pictures of the bike with sharkskinz stickers on it so I must assume... but we all know what happens then.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Sharkskinz have their name and symbol weaved into the inside of each bodywork piece they make.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Must not be, what a douche. Sorry for the misleading info but I did see him running thier stickers so... :banghead I guess I just looked like an ass on this one.

These pieces are very sturdy and thick, not cheep glass. Someone make me a good offer, I do not have room to store these so my lose is someones gain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts