TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not moving back there, I have to testify in trial on behalf of my employer most of next week. I will be staying with a friend, who is kind enough to let me bop around on his new Husky 510 SMR during my free time.

Also, hopefully I can make bike night on this. He will probably ride his 1972 Guzzi.

What are friends for? Getting grilled by a high buck LA lawyer in front of a jury on a bullshit case sucks, but at least I get to see old friends and ride some cool bikes! Hope to see you too, N2 :)

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
hopefully you will sign off for this too...

or maybe the new and improved...

also improved but not so new...

left you a vm. you are gonna :drool the husky...

:yes

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Bravo Burger, City of Industry bike night, Hollywood bike night, West Valley bike night, Green River bike night or one of the others? Yeah, there are 6 or 7 happening on Wednesday & Thursday nights in & around the L.A. basin these days. From what I've seen the City of Industry one is the largest. Several hundred bikes show up with vendors that set up booths & sell gear, tires & accessories! I may just make it out to Bravo Burger early on & then head out to Hollywood for that bike night as it doesn't really get started until 10PM.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool! I would love to go to Bravo Burger. Time will tell. My schedule there is very undecided. I will definitely see John and ask to take a spin on the KX of death though :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts