TLZone Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed my riding has greatly improved this year. Now I'm trying to figure out why so I can do more of it next year.
Lets see, first and foremost I took a track day! Best thing ever. I don't care how much screwing around you do on your favorite back roads, You have never seen what YOU and YOUR BIKE can do untill you get on a track! I broke my knee down cherry. Words can't decribe that feeling, not to mention the sound.:laugh
Next is I bucked up and bought a pair of SIDI boots. Then I fit a Corbin seat under my ass.
This combination greatly improved my ability to move around on the bike.
I quikly learned that being uncomfortable all the time, takes your mind OFF how to ride fast and effeciently.
Next was fitting proper tires, My M1s and recently added M3's gave me LOADS of confidence, and just like comefort, it's one less thing you have to think about when hitting the apex.
I've learned to fix ANYTHING that takes my mind off going as fast and safely as I can.

That what I learned this year!:)

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
right on the head. that's the same as i've achieved this year :banana
3 track days and a new seat (had a shortarse trimmed-down seat last year, unknown to me:coocoo)
mods to the bike have clicked pretty well and i've progressed incredibly at the track:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts