TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be close now........:laugh

Or is the recent silence because you are camped at the hospital or shagging like rabbits trying to persuade the little bugger to come out :lol

·
Moderator,
8,251 Posts
:eatcorn

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
i think now is the time :devious

PUSH lasse, PUSH!! :laugh ( just like you do when pappaclart is coming to visit you :laugh )

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
He's most likely too tired to post. Poor poor lasse. He's three months behind me, and I have very recent memory of what he's in for. :D But it's all good of course! :thumbup

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Whiners, wait until they grow up and have boyfriends, then it gets exciting :banghead

·
14,150 Posts
Um....he better NOT have a boyfriend! :eek

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Hey you were a Marine fella! :lol

·
Moderator,
8,251 Posts
Whiners, wait until they grow up and have boyfriends, then it gets exciting :banghead
Yep, and this is when being 6'3" and 210 lbs. comes in handy. It seems teenage boys find me to be incredibly intimidating. The wife says it's how I act around them. Funny, I have no idea what she's talking about...:devious

So Lasse, we're still waiting here.:O

·
14,150 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
yes yes I am :doug :steve pics will come and thanks for looking out guys :cheers

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,856 Posts
Congratulations :cheers :doug :steve

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Send my regards to mum :steve

Don't scare us with any pictures yet, the little buggers are always pig ugly until their heads go back to the right shape, more so for a Lasse baby :lol

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,856 Posts
He's that slack in posting up, she's nearly walking now.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
:cheers:cheers:cheers

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Don't scare us with any pictures yet, the little buggers are always pig ugly until their heads go back to the right shape, more so for a Lasse baby :lol
That's often true but she's actually a little cutie :thumbup has anyone seen the mailman lately? :confused :laugh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts