TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody in the columbus ohio area had anything powder coated? if so, where did you do it? i am looking to get my white rims powder coated black, but i am not sure of where to go. what is a good price to pay for that service? i have never had anything powder coated, so any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
992 Posts
WTF??? Okay so you dont have anything to contribute. Macworld I will look into the PC for you. I have a good friend in Columbus and he knows someone. Give me a bit to get back to you.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
guy named joe proctor in mansfield does it for around $90 a wheel.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I wasn't sure which thread to respond to :laugh

I don't have anything worthwhile to contribute here, but I'm pretty sure your not from Hillard...Hilliard possibly, but not Hillard.

Amazing lack of capital letters too! Bravo!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't sure which thread to respond to :laugh

I don't have anything worthwhile to contribute here, but I'm pretty sure your not from Hillard...Hilliard possibly, but not Hillard.

Amazing lack of capital letters too! Bravo!
well thanks for being such a source on the proper spelling and grammar. i really appreciate it man. seriously. i do.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
If you are only having wheels done, 90 seems more than fair, don't forget to order new bearings. If you want to do more things, it's really pretty easy and cheap to do yourself.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Okay Mac, Its called Performance Powder Coating, his name is Jason. Couldnt get a number as my bud is out of town. Maybe look it up and see if its in Reynoldsburg. Might be Pataskala, dont know. If I get any more info, I will PM you. When it gets better out and I get out your way, I'll try to look you up. I live in Steubenville. Got some decent rides out here so keep it in mind. Later, Happy T-giving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts