TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had a problem with my clutch for a while,can't select neutral while engine running,lever not smoooth,so off too the suzuki man and hand over $112.00 and he gives me a bag full of good things for my tls,cluch cable,worm drive,little rod and the gear select rod (which i bent) 1 hour later,no more problems with clutch:)can select gear,no slipping clutch and lever action so smoooth:) i should have done it a long time ago !!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
mate i had the same probs with mine and did the same thing as you now it is good have not had any slips since

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Mate, i reckon that magiver is wishin his clutch woes were as easy to solve as that!:laugh

·
Registered
466 Posts
ah mmmmmmmmmmm! :lol

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
paul devir said:
i've done just under 600 k's in 3 days and i can't beleive i rode for so long with the clutch the way it was,it's a totaly new bike with clutch,loweys air box and brisxk plugs [email protected]%&^@ it goes:)

must be time to update your avatar Paul :laugh

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i knew how i would!!! i have 126804 k's at the moment,anyone ride or drive up the melba hwy tonight? the police outside yarra glen,(melb.side)making there daily quota,then when i think i'm safe,they are on the other side of yarra glen,filling there wallets,****in bugs,they are everywhere,get to the top of mount slide there is another one sitting with his little gun,waiting for some unfortunate being who is speeding(maybe 3 kmp over) did i mention bugs?****in everywhere,i am making an effort to keep my bike clean,the job is made a little bit harder with all these ****in bugs.did i tell you bugs shit me!!

:cheers paul(if think i need another drink to wash these ****in bugs down)

·
Registered
321 Posts
paul devir said:
if i knew how i would!!! i have 126804 k's at the moment,anyone ride or drive up the melba hwy tonight? the police outside yarra glen,(melb.side)making there daily quota,then when i think i'm safe,they are on the other side of yarra glen,filling there wallets,****in bugs,they are everywhere,get to the top of mount slide there is another one sitting with his little gun,waiting for some unfortunate being who is speeding(maybe 3 kmp over) did i mention bugs?****in everywhere,i am making an effort to keep my bike clean,the job is made a little bit harder with all these ****in bugs.did i tell you bugs shit me!!

:cheers paul(if think i need another drink to wash these ****in bugs down)
Yeh but... seems to me that you are on top of it; watch those straights that follow a bit of frustration; or back off on the crests etc. And those other bugs.... spend more time cleaning bikes than riding the bloody things:coocoo

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
What are the bugs like over there?

At the last dyno day, whose TLS had the worst clutch pull / feel ever? Was it your's or Steve's? I can remember, but I think his might have been worse than your's. Whose bike it was had the worst clutch I've ever had to pull.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts